tuscl

They must be able to smell bacon

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 2:58 PM
I can't count the number of times over the years that I've walked into a club for the first time, sat down with my drink and, after a few minutes of chit chat, been offered explicit services of one kind or another. And in all that time, I've only been asked by *one* girl if I was a cop. Every time I've asked how she knew I wasn't a cop, the response is generally something along the lines of "you don't have that vibe." Is there in fact, cop radar?

20 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    what she really smelled was the possibility of entering your number into her phone under "money" ;)
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    I don't know Gmd, but I think you are a lucky guy. Hope this happens to me next month :-)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I don't know but it would seem to be wise not to carry a pig skin wallet.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    On my last SC visit, things were progressing quite well in LD territory. Topless place, but her panties were at mid thigh and mid finger was knuckle deep. I then inquired about OTC and she negotiated to VIP POP 200 + bottle = same as hotel. So, we repaired to VIP where we undressed. Just as I'm about to insert she asks "You're not a cop, are you ?" I assured her that a cop wouldn't finger her, and as I inserted I told her "And a cop wouldn't do this either." (not in Houston anyway).
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    LG: I *must* be lucky, 'cause I sure as hell ain't pretty! Maybe troop's got the right of it. Maybe I *do* give off the "hey, somebody I can put in my phone under 'money'" vibe. Not that I'm complaining...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    LOL.. if they look good there's no reason to complain ;)
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Cops have an attitude. I think it shows after a while. LOL, I also use the finger/knuckle test to copvince them I'm not a copy. If that doesn't work, I put her hand on Mr. Happy.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    LOL, enjoy it while it lasts GMD.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also I think in some cities the clubs are paying off the police to stay away from them.
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    Most girls do have a radar for cops. But if one is hesitant about you, just whip out Mr Happy and she'll be convinced that you're not a cop.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    It must be a good club to have so many cops staking it out.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Many dancers *think* they have a cop radar. They are often inaccurate.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    nice photo, george
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Some people must have "cop radar" Over the year since I've turned into an "old man" , I've been asked a number of times whether I am a cop. It doesn't happen to me in strip clubs, but outside in the world. Oh well, they must be nervous criminals, the ones that ask.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I don't know about the tactics presented here for convincing them you're not a LEO. More and more, cops are allowed to progress to the point of committing an actual crime in order to make an arrest. Inserting a finger, or pulling out Mr. Happy is likely to fall into the "allowable" category for them. As for the contention that the cops are being paid off, I can only agree that it seems a very likely possibility. VM: I like her. :)
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    a-HOO-gah! Just saw gmd's avatar......another winner! That pic actually made me drool a little bit....good thing the SO didn't catch me!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    You mixed up some letters, most strippers think they have a cock radar.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    I've got a good friend who used to be a cop... I've been to different places with him including clubs. He would get asked occasionally at all types of places, bars, resteraunts, SC's... Some people have a radar for it, others don't. Though I often found myself wondering... If you're asking, does that mean he should pay extra attention to you?
  • highroller23
    14 years ago
    Tell her the real question isn't if you are cop, it is if she can perform well enough that it wouldn't matter.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    lopaw, you have good taste in women, even if I do say so myself. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion