tuscl

A new one on me.

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 1:56 AM
I was in the club tonight and was offered a VIP, wherein might also take place some activities usually frowned upon by all "right thinking" people. I declined, as I hadn't really come prepared for that. I told her, I could get the VIP, but wouldn't have anything left for her (the truth, BTW, at this point in the evening). Her: I can take a credit card for the tip, if you like. Me: Sorry, I don't want to let the club have my card. Her: No, I meant *I* cand take your card, not the club. She has an app on her phone, tied to her legitimate daytime business, which she also uses for her not so legitimate charges. The business is a consulting one, and she said has almost no overhead besides her phone, a few office supplies, and some advertising costs. She said it virtually eliminates the "no visible means of support" problem with the IRS, since she has a degree and an actual company, and she actually does some of that work, though it's a fraction of her income in reality. Me: I thought the IRS mostly didn't care about that sort of thing unless it was big money. Her: Yeah well, I'm pretty successful. I can't hide it all in consumables like most of these girls can, and I don't *want* to spend it on drugs. Sweet setup, if she's telling the truth. I still declined.

25 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would trust the club more with my CC than an individual dancer using her phone. No way.
  • pdxtom
    14 years ago
    The club before the stripper, and the club only if its well established.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    she has a consulting business? so what does she consult? ahh.. my mind is racing with snappy answers.. lol btw.. neither a strip club or a dancer will ever touch or see my credit card!
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    She consults hard dicks with her mouth/snatch.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    She's scary. I wouldn't give her my CC either. Spidey sense tells me that she's looking for a sugardaddy and that she'll find him.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    was this an iphone app or droid? If it was iphone app you know what that means ;)
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    "If it was iphone app you know what that means ;} " I give up -- what does that mean. Irregardless, never NEVER take a credit card into a strip club. Yer jes askin fer trubl.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Give a dancer your credit card number? Are you kidding? If you have decent credit, she could run up a charge in the thousands of dollars and then go over your limit and you would be liable for the bill unless you said it was stolen which they might trace back to her and she would have something to say about you giving it to her. Then you could not only be liable for those charges but making a false report to the police and any charges resulting from those court costs. Let's see how I could make the app work. Make it display one value to the sucker. Actually have a vastly larger amount not seen by the sucker. Charge the guy's card to the limit. Then give it back to him making him think everything is ok. In fact if you wanted to be real sneaky, keep the card information, then after collecting a lot of numbers. Move to a new area. Charge all those suckers who don't even have your name to the hilt and max our their credit after you move. They won't know what hit them. Might be a good app for the person who gets all the money as long as they don't get caught. Of course I do not recommend doing any of this but it could happen if you don't safeguard your financial information.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Thanks for sharing. It sounds like a good gimmick she has there.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    arbeeguy a couple of weeks ago GMD posted a study that shows iPhone users have more sex. The study also showed Blackberry and Droid users. Blackberry was in the middle and Droid was on the low end. Too bad the study did not research PALM users lol
  • bang69
    14 years ago
    If you are going to use your cc at a strip joint let the club do the cc charge
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Got some stuff at the Apple store last month, the guy helping me scanned the items and charged my credit card all on his iPhone, then emailed me the receipt, which appeared on my iPhone seconds later. The strip club is one of the few places I still use cash. I pay most of my bills online, and use a debit card in stores. Of course, for those I want to have a paper record, unlike the strip club. I waiting for the day I can just swipe a debit card down a stripper's ass crack.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    "I waiting for the day I can just swipe a debit card down a stripper's ass crack." You could do that now but I don't think you'll get the response you're looking for. LOL
  • amaihar
    14 years ago
    Most of the smart phones today do have a cc app like Paypal that is secure. Being an IT professional, I wouldn't be opposed to swiping my CC on a smart phone as long as it was a verified authorizing service like paypal or google checkout. I wouldn't use my CC at a club or with a dancer however. Just because of the risk. If I had to use my card... (That means shes a 10 on the supermodel scale) I'd let the club run it.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Curiosity got the better of me this morning, so I looked her business up on Google. The business itself appears legitimate, and the phone number she gave me matches the one in the listings. The BBB has a listing, though no complaints (not sure I'm surprised about that, or not). The oldest phone book I have in the house is only about 2 years old, and it's listed in the yellow pages there as well. If it's really her business, I gotta give her credit.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The thing I wonder about now is, unless the extracurricular activities are a recent innovation, how she's kept it under wraps for at least the last two years.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    georgmicrodong says: Posted: 09/07/10 If it's really her business, I gotta give her credit. ------------------------------------------------------ ok. wait a minute, in your 1st post you said you declined to give her credit. kidding ;)
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Never give them CC number. I don't pay expensive VIP charges just to get dances or for that matter to a girl where its iffy what I will be getting or how well she will perform. If they want to make big money from me then they can meet me otc at motel for FS session. I have paid as much as $55 to enter VIP to get FS with gal I knew. I gave the coctail waitress $60 for the VIP entry (keep the change) which included a bottle of Champagne and some dessert. I paid the girl (20 yr old blonde dancer) $200 for the sex in this semi open VIP area. We had a view of the stage and it was awesome fucking her while being able to see the stage below. I got off with her like crazy after doing her about 6 min and then we enjoyed champagne and dessert - very romantic. I have done her twice more after that but in VIP rom at club where I am VIP (no charge for VIP entry). After the sex she likes to enjoy a bite to eat from the buffet with me. The sessions have been at $200 except for one at $100. Dancers will try the "upgrade to VIP" line with you. There is no upgrade about it except possibly getting ripped. I played along with one about this at PHC. She said $650 would get me sex after paying the $120 ViP room fee. I told her I had been getting it for $150 and offered her that if she would meet me at motel. She walked off in a huff, the typical response of a ROB stuffed in the backfield by an experienced Player.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    George said: "The thing I wonder about now is, unless the extracurricular activities are a recent innovation, how she's kept it under wraps for at least the last two years." Money laundering ?
  • gk
    14 years ago
    "Nice try honey, but that sounds too risky to me" would be my reply. I would also trust the club before any setup like that unless I knew more about her, checked references, etc. About credit cards. If you live/travel/do must of your business with credit cards, I dont really think it's a rust issue in most clubs. You simply have too recognize what type of business they are running. If it's always a big con, stay away from the plastic. But if they respect their customers, they can usually be trusted with your credit card. Now here's the real problem. Can you trust yourself with a credit card in a strip club? That's the test.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think I said enough times why are you bringing credit cards to strip clubs. There is no reason to.
  • how
    14 years ago
    I would not give her my card, but that dancer has her stuff together. Very clever approach to staying out of IRS trouble. (And if you're looking for a job, the IRS is one of the few places hiring...our president wants MANY more tax collectors.)
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    Credit Card doesn't get used in SC for a variety of reasons... I don't trust them, I don't trust myself, I don't really need that kind of records... I could go on. Cash, Cash, Cash That only way to do it.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Here is my tip. Create a low limit credit card for this stuff. Use an altered name (initials?) and a different billing address. Pretty secure. My low limit is $1000. I always use cash too but there are evenings when booze and/or a hot dancer drains the cash from the pocket.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Art, even better, go to Wal-Mart and get one if those pre-paid Visa cards. Fund it with cash, and when you're done, you're done. I've found them useful for reserving hotel rooms ahead of time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion