tuscl

Making small talk with strippers....

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 12:38 AM
When you are at a club, often a girl will come up and want to sit down with me for a drink, but I am not sure exactly what to talk about with them, so I generally let them start and just join in. What kinds of topics do you discuss with strippers? What kind of things put them at ease that you are not a jerk or weirdo? Do you talk about sports? Weather seems a little trite. What about their personal lives, like what they do outside the club? Is that too personal? Any advice is appreciated!

23 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    In all seriousness, I have discussed all of the following with various strippers over the years: My family Her family My job Travel Cosmology Quantum physics Role playing games Economics Philosophy Cricket physiology (no joke) Horses Politics (intelligently) Science fiction The weather Sports American idol Marine biology Boyfriends Ex-boyfriends Why she took up stripping The taste of cum How widely pussy textures differ Dick size versus technique Alternative energy To be sure, subjects were more common than others, but just pick something you both like to talk about.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Whatever is on your mind that she is interested in talking about. It could be prices of certain items in the club. She can talk about that. It could be something else your interested in but you might want to find out if she's interested in it too. You'll probably bore a lot of people if you ramble on about a subject without finding out what someone else is interested in. While surfing youtube the other day, I stumbled on some videos that were actually useful in teaching me a few things. This guy is good. [view link] or search for this guy arkady39 to find all kinds of useful dating, talk advise.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    He has useful advise for guys and girls.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    when a dancer approaches me i usually play it cool and make her do the work and get a conversation going. if she at least acts like she has an interest in me and if i have an interest in her then i'll talk to her and she has a chance to earn some money. if she just comes over and sits like a bump on a log she has no chance. there have been times where a dancer that appealed to me comes over sits down and basically says nothing. i don't care how good she looks if she can't at least fake an interst she will not get my money. we can talk about anything but seeing that she's working i expect her to get the ball rolling.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Sometimes a dancer will come over and I'll stay silent along with her because we are both watching a dancer or dancers on stage. I've had more than one occasion where a dancer told me I had a good spot and they wanted to watch the same thing I was. In some cases, I think they were only sitting with me to watch the view and she wasn't interested in getting dances. Most of the time a dancer wants to get a dance though. If I don't want a dance but she sits down anyway. I won't hardly say anything unless I have a burning question to ask her.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Out of curiosity I searched on youtube some common questions strippers ask. I have yet to search for the question "what do you do for fun?" However I did a search on "why are you still single?" The funniest comment I read on youtube was "every girl I've dated has died." Hopefully that was a joke. You never know. Sounds like a good way to get rid of a dancer and act like a creep.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I like my stripper conversation light. Nothing personal, nothing overly complex. I DO NOT want to hear about her family I DO NOT want to hear about her boy friend I DO NOT want to hear about her sex life (in most cases) I DO NOT want to talk about my family I DO NOT want to talk about my job Those in my opinion are subjects that I don't want to discuss with a complete stranger who is trying to get money from me. Topics I like... sports (if they know what they're talking about, music, movies, talking about the club. I've talked about traveling with a few, and I've also dicussed some more intelligent topics but that has been rare.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I usually start off with something like, "What's a smart pretty girl like you doing stripping?" Then I try to save them but only after a high mileage lapper.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    My approach is based on my consulting experience. I ask questions and listen a lot. I offer compliments for positive things. I commiserate over their troubles. I do not problem solve or offer much advice on the first meeting. At the very least, I try to offer the respect I would expect from others. Why would strippers be any different from anyone else?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Useful advice? when did it become the goal to have a good conversation with a stripper?
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    GF. LOL ! Well, my Dad was a psychologist. The desire to give advice must run in the family. Honestly, how many strippers have you met that had their act together?
  • jls911
    14 years ago
    I don't frequent the clubs as often as I used to. But this past weekend I made a trip. I met two girls and struck up conversations with both. I treat them just like meeting any other stranger. Start with some simple pleasantries and see where it goes.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    It ain't rocket science. I talk about the same things that I talk to my barber about.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I agree with troop. Topic doesn't matter, but she's gotta get the ball rolling, at least the first time. If she can't be bothered with starting a conversation, she probably can't be bothered with giving any good mileage either. And on the plus side, sometimes you meet someone that you like to talk to, even if the conversation does vary a lot. I'm still trying to figure out how the conversation between C and I the other night went from British comedy to rimming without missing a beat.
  • nomadic1
    14 years ago
    Nice pussy ring, did that hurt? How many tatoos do you have? I wish my tongue was a magnet. If you are cold my hands are warm. I liked your dance. Today I found a girl that during the day is a medical assistant with a 14 yr old boy, natural redhead. She likes guys and girls but thinks that gay men are weird. We had a lot in common.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Ask her if she wants to fuck.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    vince, I tried that once with 4 dancers sitting with me. I got 2 yes's, a no, and a maybe. Shock value doesn't work. lol...
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "when did it become the goal to have a good conversation with a stripper?" Is gatorfan filling in for Dougster in his absence?
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I have never been concerned with carrying a conversation with a stripper. That is not why I visit clubs. But if you need topics, try the following: My wife doesn't like sex. How is you loser boyfriend? What drugs are you addicted to? After this, if you are still concerned about carrying a conversation, you really need to get a clue.
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    "How long have you been working here?". Answer is probably a lie. "What do you do when you're not working here?". Answer is probably a lie. I travel on business so sometimes I ask, "What's going on in [insert city]?". If she is fit and good looking, "You look great, do you work-out?" Compliments can be useful to get a stripper comfortable with you.
  • helloooooooo
    14 years ago
    Yesterday i went to a strip club, I liked one girl. she came to me and we had a very decent conversation. I buy her 2-3 drinks. Then after 20 minutes I went with her for lap dance. It goes around 6 songs. Girl was good in looks and told me that Enjoy whatevet make you happy. I had a smooch with her, sucked her boobs. Done everything apart from fuck. After that she asked me if i want to have smoke. Then we both smoke and spent half an hour more talking with each other. I asked her that we can go for a drive someday. she asked me where we will go. I didnt had any plan in mind, so i asked her wherever you wanna go. she told me that she has a boyfriend but if i will come next weekend to see her then she will think and we can go for a date. Do i have any chance here or just she is playing with money?
  • helloooooooo
    14 years ago
    Can someone reply.........
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Do i have any chance here?" Lloyd: What do you think the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together? Mary: Well Lloyd... that's difficult to say... you really don't... Lloyd: Hit me! Just give it to me straight! What are my chances? Mary: Not good. Lloyd: [Gulps] You mean, not good like one out of a hundred? Mary: I'd say more like... one out of a million. Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance. Yeah!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion