tuscl

Dance Reviews and VIP Membership

First I'd like to say "hello" to everyone. I'm new here, and I've been lurking around and reading reviews, discussions, articles, and blogs, but this is my first post. My SC hobby is something I recently started, and thanks to this site, I have had some really good times over the last couple of months.

To this point I have only written a couple of reviews, but I have more clubs that I have visited and would like to give my opinion of those as well. My question then is do you get a four week "free" VIP membership for each review published, or do you just get four weeks from the day that your last one was published?
I'm trying to figure out if I should spread out my reviews or if I should just write them all at one time.

Thanks.

7 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Go ahead and write them all at once. The free credit will be cumulative. My VIP status will expire in 2015 due to 85 reviews (or so). Shadowcat is probably good until 2053.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    The real question is whether we can pass the credits down to our sons.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Crap, I don't have any kids to pass it on to. Maybe I can give my credits to Sarah Palin.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Sarah Palin just wrote a second book...she now has officially wrote more books than she read!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    As for the free VIP credits, they are stacked on each other...so if you write 4 reviews for 4 different clubs in one weekend you will get 4*4=16 weeks of free credits.
    You just have to wait 30 days before writing a second review for the SAME club but as long as it is a different club you will get VIP credits.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    What samsung said...nice job...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    the other guys answered your question..
    welcome to tuscl ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion