tuscl

YMMV ... Is it possible that I am partly the reason my mileage varies?

dallas702
Wandering
Sunday, August 22, 2010 1:09 PM
I walked into a club last winter after having a really bad day. This small club had usually been a reliable, high mileage, place for me and always fun. But on that day; the girls were not as pretty, their attitude was off, the music sucked, and when I did get a private lapper – it was not up to expectations. We all know our attitude has an impact on our experience, in a club or elsewhere, but do we bring other factors into a club. Factors that impact our experience. I'm using mileage as the example, but it could be; how friendly the waitress is, how willing a dancer is to just sit and chill with me, even whether some of the women will come by to ask, “wanna'dance?”. Does our level of self-confidence impact mileage? Do our expectations make a difference in how far a dancer will go? Is a lapper really better just because I want and expect a hot time? What do you think?

19 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    I first entered Houston Dolls in 2004. From 04 to late 09, it was either high mileage or ultra high mileage. In very early 2010, something had changed. Girls were vastly ugly, and mileage went way down, and in my last trip there-who wants a full contact LD from a girl with more hair on her back and ass than an italian guy ? A couple of posters stated recently that they had a good time, but it'll be a while before I return.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    unless you are a total reject, it is up to the stripper. How hungry is she? I once saw a dancer give an extremely fat guy a dance. He was so fat that he had to use crutches to walk. I asked her "was his dick as big as the rest of him?" She replied "I don't know. I couldn't find it".
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    What's this, another introspective post? What *is* the world coming to? I believe my attitude has quite a bit to do with it. I remember a couple of times I've been in my usual club, and nobody's doing much more than "Hi." Bartender says I look all uptight, and so I try to relax, and when I do, things turn around.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Strippers want your money and listen to all kinds of BS. Unless you acted like a total asshole, it wasn't you.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I agree with gmd that attitude does play a role, especially in my particularly game, which is OTC. Dancers are human beings like anyone else. While money is obviously a huge part of the equation, my experience is that some dancers need to develop a comfort level with the prospect before they will agree and pull the trigger. If you look miserable, nervous, or have some other personality issue she is likely going to wonder what the problem is, which in turn will make her nervous about you. Is he a psycho? Will he pay me? Do I want to be alone in a hotel with him? I would guess that same would go for ITC. Will he lose his mind when he has me alone in a room? How will he react if he does not like it? Is he going to treat me like shit? IMHO a friendly, quietly confident guy is going to have more ITC and OTC options every time.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    My SO is an ex stripper, and I have had many conversations with her and her friends about what affects the girls in the club. Guys' attitudes would be in the top 5 list. The primary attitude they do not like is a guy being dismissive; i.e., treating them like a commodity. I am convinced that a positive attitude is an important factor over the long run, but may not be the "rate limiting" one in any given situation. Club rules, peer pressure, and each girl's personal limits, may control the mileage, and your winning personality may not be sufficient.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I don't think it is that complicated. I know some guys swear by their "game" they run, but for me I just let my money do the talking. If a dancer does not show interest in being high mileage for me then I just move on to the next.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I do as samsung1 does. If the dancer doesn't like me as I am, that's fine, my money spends just as well elsewhere.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    gator, you channeling Dougster today? ;-) dallas, it's possible that your attitude can affect your mileage to some degree. I think it's just a variation on what I have observed about LDs -- the more the dancer likes the song, the better the dance is, and it's a win-win. In the same way, if the dancer enjoys dancing for you, that can show in different (and often fun) ways.
  • turdsmoke
    14 years ago
    so, i was also wondering about the patron's physical attractiveness. how much does that affect the dancer's willingness to push the limits? if you've got a younger good-looking guy and an old ugly guy at the same club, on average, how does their potential mileage compare? or are the strippers so focused on the money that they don't even consider it much?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    just my opinion, but I think that the size of the wallet and the overall attitude matter more. The stripper is concerned with $$$ first, but she also needs to know that she is going to be safe and well treated IMHO. From time to time you will see the newer, younger strippers gravitate to young guys - no help for that. But most of the dancers know that these young guys usually don't have $$$ to spend and will tend to focus on guys with a few more years under their belts.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    No, what I said is true. Strippers are like therapists, we pay for their time which means they don't change mileage unless our behavior is completely unacceptable. I don't think Dougster would say this.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    A lot of different factors at play here. Both customers and strippers have mood swings. The club itself has mood swings, due to such obvious factors as - has LE been pestering lately? Did the manager's girl friend just kick him out and he is venting on the girls? etc. etc. If you re-read the OP you can see that dallas702 is all over the place in the premise he set up, and so are the responses. Makes for interesting reading. At least nobody has called anybody a fag, etc., in this thread, or in any thread I've seen lately. I like that.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    mY mILEAGE dOES vARY. Always has, probably always will. Sometimes it's me, and sometimes it's them.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    mmdv26, but why does your mileage vary? Try a 30 day experiment of pissing in a jar and seeing if you can figure out when the mileage is better or worse.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    gator: ...they don't change mileage unless our behavior is completely unacceptable. I'd come close to agreeing with this. I'd say that mileage doesn't vary *significantly* unless your behavior is very bad *OR* very good. I get free extras in VIP from this one dancer just because I made such a good first impression. While I don't kid myself that I'm the "only one", she'd have to be crazy not to be charging most guys for the same stuff. And she's not crazy. gator: I don't think Dougster would say this. No, he wouldn't. But that was waaaaay less cynical than your first statement.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Saw a dancer on stage and I remembered getting a dance from her that was just average. Still, she was my type, and I got some nice interaction when I tipped her, so when she suggested a dance I agreed. By the end of the first dance my head was spinning. She's one of my regular girls now. So, what happened that first time? Was it me? Her? (Or maybe my memory was just screwed up?)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    steve, how long ago was it? Maybe she's been taking lessons...
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Attitude makes the world go round. But it shouldn't make the lapdanance go awry. Sounds like a bad pun, but I wasn't trying. If you're a regular at a club and you can't count on somebody consistently, just move on to a dancer you can count on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion