tuscl

Sometimes that degree just ain't worth it

Sunday, August 15, 2010 11:21 PM
Maybe clubber can check on her dancing skills for us. [view link]

5 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    I went to every club in Cocoa Beach a couple of years ago. None were very impressive, nor were the women. Compared to most, I think I might have remembered her, but I don't.
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    Her she is on youtube. [view link]
  • troop
    14 years ago
    70k for a degree in videogame design? lol well i guess that bimbo is trying hard now for her 15minutes of fame. there's 2 other vids of her in rhino's link but she never takes her clothes off. :(
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    I think she wants to be a celebrity like Paris Hilton. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Her "rebuttal" made some valid points, but her presentation was really shoddy. She should have had all the visuals neatly printed on carboard (not flimsy paper) and put on a little easel, not awkwardly held in her hands. She should have had a friend critique her pathetic language skill. How many times did she utter the two most useless words "you know" in the English language. It was a decent effort, though --- I have seen worse. Yes, she will get 15 minutes of fame, maybe earn additional modeling fees. If she really wanted to pursue a career in videogame design she would have made a different video and would have dressed differently. It is obvious she wants to be a "celebrity bimbo". I don't think it's gonna happen.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    You guys beat me to the story. Well for everyone who says they've never seen a stripper who already has a college degree, you know where to visit now. I'm wondering about details. What was her grade point average? What is the average starting salary for a video game designer? What is later career average salary? What other jobs or experience do you need to get into the field? These may be questions she didn't put enough effort into before paying for the degree she got. I went to a much cheaper public college and started off in aerospace engineering. I did not see a great job prospect in that field several years out. I talked to faculty advisers and they told me along with others you basically would have to have a 4.0 gpa just to get a job interview and then you might still be pumping gas in the summer time if the job market is bad. Then my adviser said "if the US goes to Mars" there could be a lot of jobs for aerospace engineers. I immediately changed majors after that. I believe I made a good choice. Maybe she doesn't really want to work. Maybe she just wants to marry someone who'll take care of her and if he ever divorces her, she'll take half his life savings.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion