tuscl

Decision is a bitch , i'm trying to decide betwen to Favs , both used to work a

Sunday, August 15, 2010 7:41 PM
Which easy to handle there was only one night they worked together , I'll call them Wild & Sweet , after my spot was raided Sweet moved up to a club in dayton , While Wild still works at same place but also works a few days at the same place in dayton , but Wild did't want me too to go up to check her out i don't know maybe she has two many friends up there , Sweet told me come see her there , she told me thru emails how much better it is , So i went had a great time , tottaly diff than cincy , So i'm trying to figure out should i try to get why i should'nt see wild up there , or just say fu-- it and go see sweet up at the Harem in dayton full time , figured you guys could throw your ideas in the ring thanks

9 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Knowing how shitty Cincy clubs are, I would say fuck it and go to Dayton.
  • racejeff
    14 years ago
    Dayton over Cincy is a no brainer as they say. I might suggest there are other Dayton clubs. It looks as if HArem is about the 6th rated club in Dayton. I know there are others here with better experience than I on this but I've heard good things about The Living Room.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    So for being an exclusive guy you will get banged regularly, right?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Strange how Cincy is a decent size city but only one strip club - Deja Vu - and that has been raided this year and now Cincy is the second city in Ohio to use pasties (Columbus was the first)
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    so just get both dancers together for an OTC session
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Yeah, I'm a little confused by this too. Are you banging either one, or both? Is there one you like a lot over another? A lot more intel needed before any informed comments can be provided. Overall, however, I would not let a dancer tell you where you can and cannot go.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    Go to Dayton when both are there and spend all your time with Sweet. You've got the money and if Wild wants it enough she'll change her tune. If not, so what.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I'd fuck them both, naybe one time together. I think I've said this before.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    My heart bleeds. At least you can see them at separate clubs. Two of my faves were BFFs, only "forever" got shortened. They were in the same club, but are currently at diff clubs, but will be back in the same club soon. That's gonna be a really fun day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion