tuscl

Owner of largest fake breasts in Russia sues airline over "trauma" (with pic)

MisterGuy
Rhode Island
"Russian model Irene Ferrari is having the worst possible year - in June of 2009, she suffered from an exploding boob upon landing in Los Angeles, and now she is suing Swiss International airlines for another boob related incident.

According to Ferrari, strong turbulence on her flight made one of her breasts hit the seat in front of her, causing 'bruises and strong pain in her left breast'. Doctors say her injury could have been worse, but that the breasts worked like airbags, preventing a more serious injury.

Ferrari says, she's suing because the uncomfortable plane caused the injury. She claims she always flies in business class, in order to accommodate her ample bosom, but that the business class seats on this particular plane were not much larger than coach seats. She's demanding €100,000 ($121,000).

Still, all this bad luck is paying off nicely for her - she received a healthy settlement from her previous accident, along with more cash from the French doctor who apparently provided her defective implant. For those interested - the implants are 'size F'."

http://bustylife.com//index.php?do=/jone…

8 comments

• sauternes
    14 years ago
    She looks like a hag. But a "Russian" from her could be a great time...
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Maybe they should put her on the "No Fly" list.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    What a ROB
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Ugh. What is it with people who can only see tits? She's definitely on the fugly side of the ledger.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Well at least she comes prepared for her plane rides with a couple of flotation devices. I would think an exploding boob would hurt and cause fear of flying. I wonder how many other boobs explode? I haven't heard about this before.
  • nj_pete
    14 years ago
    Scary, looks like some of the woman at Playhouse Lounge in NJ, (to be fair a good percentage of the girls there are attractive).
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    There was an episode of "1000 Ways to Die" that highlighted some girl (stripper?) that got a bad (huge) boob job in Mexico that died when her entire chest exploded on a flight from LA to Vegas. I guess the implants had too much air in them that expanded when the plane started to decompress (to around 5000 feet or so) after takeoff. It was pretty messy I guess...ugh...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    *That* was an image I didn't need, thank you very much. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion