tuscl

Stupid dance rules.

whimsylights
British Columbia
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 10:16 PM
A club near my home has just instituted a rule that the dance must keep both feet on the ground during the dance. Another has a rule of no straddling the customer. I'm trying to understand the rational behind this. I'm assuming it is an attempt to curb illicit extra activities. But with cameras, bouncer walkthroughs, fines and firings available, there should be ways of being careful without impacting the customers experience.

14 comments

• harrydave
    14 years ago
    Protect the liquor license! That is the #1 reason for most rules in clubs that serve booze.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    Keep that Booze license. Raids for sex cost a lot of $$$$$$$$$
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Cracking down on clubs only causes other activities to rise. As a customer, I'd be working the OTC angle.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Whimsy, I feel your pain! I mean that literally - my back is still hurting from the "almost lying down on the couch with your hips on the edge" position you describe in your review. As to your actual question, I think the above responses have it pegged right. I understand the county is really cracking down on the clubs. Stay limber, my friend!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Bring your own aerobics' mat.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I try not to frequent clubs that have stupid rules about stuff like no grinding allowed.
  • how
    14 years ago
    They are trying to prevent FS ITC. Dudester's suggestion is wise. I would not buy dances if there were no chance for more.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I was given the "no straddling allowed" line by a girl at 2001 Odyssey. But another girl rode me like a mechanical bull, so who knows? How is right, of course. They're trying to prevent FS ITC.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    If anyone asks for a dance, just tell them your rules are no dances in the club. You only do OTC now. Then tell them that's the way you interpret the clubs new no grinding rule. On the bright side, if you find someone wanting just to dance for you OTC, the price is really negotiable.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    What about the rule of keeping your cock inside the stripper during a lap dance?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yeah, that crap was pulled on us several years ago here in Detroit. In time it got back to busingess as usual
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Given the push locally over the last few years to pass legislation that would effectively shut down strip clubs entirely, I'm amazed that some of them are still open, given the level of already illegal activity that management tolerates.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    I just visited a place that offers a choice between $20 topless lap dances (supposedly illegal in Ohio, but commonly available)on open couches and a $15 (2 for 25) nude air dances in little cubicles (no door or curtain and frequently checked. I had done several nude dances with regulars who I only touched in the most passive way and who do not provide much contact in return, as per the rules. I lamented to an unfamiliar girl the inability to get nude with "a wiggle" and low and behold, I received some nice lap action in our $15 session. I got 3 dances and tipped her extra and was pretty pleased. I guess I gotta try more girls and make my desires more clearly known.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    casualguy, that is a good idea but at some clubs the dancer would go report you to the bouncer who would tell you to leave...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion