tuscl

Dancer Drags Man To Death

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 2:10 PM
if the story is accurate, it sounds like maybe she grabbed his money and ran and he tried to catch her. just my guess. Police: ‘Naughty Bodies' dancer dragged male client a mile to death Filed by Associated Press August 10th, 2010 in BREAKING. MONROE — Police say an exotic dancer hired for a private show in a southwest Ohio home has been jailed after her car struck and dragged her client a mile before he died. Thirty-five-year-old Kristina Hensley of Higginsport, Ohio, was being held on $50,000 bond pending a hearing Tuesday afternoon. She's charged with fleeing an accident scene. Monroe police say they're still investigating, but that Hensley drove a Ford Explorer that hit 31-year-old resident Jae Cho in the community north of Cincinnati early Saturday. He was pronounced dead at a gas station a mile away. Police say a service called Naughty Bodies was hired for Cho's home, but for some reason, Hensley apparently left quickly with Cho following her. A message for comment was left at Naughty Bodies.

11 comments

• deogol
    14 years ago
    Self defense
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    for some reason, Hensley apparently left quickly with Cho following her. Translation-He paid her in advance, and she was a ROB. Quite tragic. She'll do a couple of decades and his family will bury the pieces left of him.
  • MarkShadow06
    14 years ago
    Or maybe he attacked her and she left and he chased after her? Strippers are not always the perps.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "He was pronounced dead at a gas station a mile away." Usually the 'pronouncing' part happens at a hospital. Must've really been a 'mess' for it not even to make it that far. Charming thought for a Tuesday morning...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    In Afghanistan the women are expected to walk 6 ft behind their men. The one exception to this is when walking through mine fields...then it is the wives walking in front of the men.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Naughty Bodies sounds like a place in columbus called Pleasure Girls or A-1 Lace Strippers. They are in a small building and advertise "full service sessions" which are really just private session strip teases. They also have outcall services for bachelor parties. I have read on other sites that these places are full of ROBs. I tried submitting Pleasure Girls as a club on TUSCL but founder did not accept it or have it listed. It does offer strip teases though, which they advertise as "Full service sessions" but really are nothing but strip teases based off all the reviews I have read. Reminds me of those strip clubs like private dancer where you pay in advance for a lap dance. Then right after you pay the dancer starts rattling off her rules of absolutely no touching allowed and other ROB bullshit. After our lame air dance together I asked her for a hug..she agreed and I grabbed her boobs, which resulted in her jumping back and smacking me on the arm lol
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    She looks a tad messed up: [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Not as messed up as the guy she dragged.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    Self defense doesn't involve dragging a man over 5,000 feet unless he's the terminator and I don't think too many terminators have been invented yet. On the bright side for her, if she's lesbian, she'll have plenty of companions after she's locked up. Hopefully she's not.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ gotta agree.. probably not alot of terminators out there. ;)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    here's her version of what happened.... Threatened To Slash Tires Man Run Over, Dragged Under Dancer's SUV POSTED: 8:34 am EDT August 13, 2010 UPDATED: 8:40 am EDT August 13, 2010 Monroe Man Dies After Being Dragged By Car An exotic dancer hired for a private show in a Butler County home said the man kept putting his hands on her before she fled to her car, leading to his dragging death. A police report states that Kristina Hensley, 35, of Higginsport, told an officer in Monroe that Jae Cho, 31, kept touching her inappropriately. She said she ran outside to her car, and he followed and threatened to slash her tires. She told police Cho then jumped in front of her when she drove off. Police said Cho was dragged a mile to a gas station on Ohio 63 in Warren County. Officer Andrew White described Hensley as being in hysterics. An autopsy showed Cho died from multiple blunt force trauma. Hensley remains held on $50,000 bond on a charge of fleeing an accident scene, pending grand jury action.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion