tuscl

Best Clubs in Denver for Extras??

headhunter03
Colorado
Guys,

What are the best clubs in Denver for getting extras? I will be traveling to the Mile High city for Business. I'm the kinda guy that doesn't enjoy a strip club experience without busting a nut! :)

9 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have read in Denver there are more bars per capita than any other city also the healthiest city. That means lots of drunk girls and no fatties.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    As for strip clubs check out
    Shotgun Willie's
    490 S Colorado Blvd
    Glendale, Colorado 80246
    I-25 to Colorado Blvd, go north 2 miles

It is listed on the top 100 list on tuscl so the reviews are pretty good. I don't know about extras though.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Little to no extras ITC @ Shotgun Willie's. A little overrated, too.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    One would probably get 'more action' by heading for one of the college bars and buying the (of age, of course!) coeds a free drink in exchange for a "lapper" off to the side... Probably come out financially ahead, too!
  • supertramp79
    14 years ago
    I live in Denver, but have never been to a strip club here. I only go when I am out-of-town. If I did go, Diamond Cabaret - upstairs - is where I would go to try to get some extras.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Be prepared to spend a *ton* of money if you go to the Diamond Cabaret though. The only "sure-thing" that I remember hearing about from my days in the Denver area were the street whores on Colfax, and I still shutter to think about that...never tried them out myself...

CT is right in that young, drunk girls can be found basically all over the place down in LoDo on some nights, especially at the piano bar "Sing Sing"...get drunk drunk at Sing Sing...
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    "headhunter03 says:
    Posted: 02/02/10
    Hello!

I'm traveling to Denver for the first time and I wanted to know what the closet stripclubs are. I won't have a car so I need a place that won't cost a fortune for the taxi ride.

Thanks!"

What did you end up doing the last time? Thought this sounded familiar.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Hey headhunter03, check out my review of La Boheme in Denver. I didn't go to any other clubs in Denver, so I can't say anything about them, but although I got nothing major at La Boheme that night, I'd say there are possibilities if you find the right dancer.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    I like the Penthouse Club in Glendale (around the corner from Shotgun Willie's), but 'extras' in Denver...good luck with that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion