tuscl

Sex in public...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, July 26, 2010 3:50 PM
Stolen from Fox News. Your heart starts to race. Are those footsteps you hear? Your clothes are twisted and falling from your body. You urge your partner on, hoping you can finish without getting caught. From where you are, you can see people passing and wonder whether they notice the two of you entwined. Just the thought makes your pulse quicken. You try not to make a sound, but as you get closer, that task gets harder. Finally you climax and quickly attempt to get yourselves put back together. Slowly you make your way back into the crowd. Public sex. Risky and wrong? Maybe. Terribly exciting? Absolutely. Having sex in public has long been a taboo, which is exactly why it has long been a thrill as well. There is something awfully exhilarating about wondering if you might get caught. Why? Maybe it harkens back to when we were kids. You remember. No cookie ever tasted as good as the one covertly slipped from the cookie jar. Of course, the thought of being seen by others can also be a part of the fun. Whether we like to admit it or not, most of us have an exhibitionist streak running through us. (As well as a voyeuristic one, for that matter.) And even if we don't really want others to watch us, risking being seen can be a real rush. I wouldn't dare suggest that you try any of these things. They are naughty and some are even illegal. But just in case you want to take a walk on the wild side, here are some of the top-rated venues for public sex. The library—Choose a high or low floor and think historic tomes not pop novels when selecting just the right section. Your front porch or back deck—Or, better yet, someone else's. I'm not talking trespassing here. But when attending a party or visiting friends…who's going to miss you for just a few minutes? Outside—If you want to go au naturel, why not get creative? Baseball fields, football fields, golf courses, boat docks, diving boards, and even graveyards are all popular choices. Which one will suit all depends on whether you want to play “Steal the bases” or “I want to bite your neck.” Hayloft—The horses and cows won't mind and, with any luck, you'll be able to get the deed done before the rooster crows. Coat Room—-The bathroom is so cliché. But how about the coat check room? All you have to do is get rid of the pesky attendant. Retail store—Department stores offer all sorts of fun options from the dressing room to the furniture or rug departments. But think Wednesday afternoon, not doorbuster Saturday. A house under construction—-Best if it belongs to you or someone you know. And be sure to steer clear of nails and unsecured boards. A little advance recon will go a long way in this case. Public attractions—Theme parks, zoos, aquariums, concert halls, museums, any venue where lots of people gather can make for an interesting spot for a tryst. Something about the animals and sea creatures can get the blood flowing, just like a good roller coaster or stellar musical performance. The fantasy list, of course, includes places like the Eiffel Tower or the Empire State Building. Talk about living on the edge. Modes of transport—Being on the go often gets people in the mood. You can hit the back seat of your own car and go old school or venture out a little more. Street cars, buses, planes, trains, and subways are all favorites. Risky Business anyone… Office buildings—Whether your own or someone else's—offices or cubicles, elevators, and stairwells all rank high on the public sex meter. Sex in a public place is not for the faint of heart. But, if you're looking for something far from your regular routine, it may be just the ticket. Do your homework and be creative and you are sure to find an ideal spot. Most public venues have lots of secret nooks and crannies. The trick is to find just the right one. Once you do though, you may want to keep that secret all to yourselves. Otherwise, things might get a little more public than you had in mind! I can remember doing it in the back seat, on the beach at night, in a park one afternoon, in a broom closet and in a strip club. I wish I could have joined the "Mile high club". Got any interesting ones???

20 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Underneath my then GF's parent's window. Yes, they were home, and sleeping. On my now sister-in-law's porch. In a tree at a high school picnic. It was a *big* oak tree. And, depending on your definition of precisely what constitutes "sex": Fingering her on a ferris wheel. A BJ on the nude deck of a cruise ship, finishing just as a crew member started to clean. :) On top of one of the "Thunder Rocks" at Allegany State Park in NY. Various fingerings, HJs and BJs in cars and buses. The last few years, though, not so much. I guess that age *and* the fact that a hooker, rather than a wife or GF, is involved is rather more inhibiting than my libido can make up for.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I remember reading about someone getting a BJ while going through a fast food drive through. The look on the cashier's face was priceless.
  • how
    14 years ago
    In the great wide open, with some hikers within earshot.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    When I was at a jackjoint last year I got a BBBJ right there at the bar stool in front of customers/bartender to see. That jackjoint is now out of business.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have read that the "Mile High Club" has become even more rare than before because of all the new regulations and security from the 9/11 tragedy.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sky Dome in Toronto has had a couple of incidents: couple having sex in the hotel room overlooking center field during the game. Also a couple in the top tier behind homeplate ... not many folks around, gal settles in on guy's lap and holds up the newspaper. Before they could go any further the usher walked near and discouraged said activity. The gal scooted back to her seat and turned red. How is this known? Because the TV broadcast crew picked up on it and were amusing themselves with it during the game.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    sheesh where do i start? do you mean other than the couple hundred times in the back seat of a car at the drive in or park with people around in the days of my youth? well 2 that come to mind quickly are once hanging off the end of an inflatable air mattress with our bodies below chest level submerged under water with strangers within 15 or 20 ft of us and another next to a campfire on a beach while we could see voyeurs lurking in the shadows. so where are your stories sam?
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    samsung1: I have read that the "Mile High Club" has become even more rare than before because of all the new regulations and security from the 9/11 tragedy. That's a tragedy! When that happens, the terrorists win!
  • how
    14 years ago
    No, LeeH, "the terrorists win" when they "bless" a new mosque at Ground Zero on 9/11/11... But back to the fun stories of sex in public. Got a HJ during "Pirates of the Caribbean: Black Pearl" at a crowded theater.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Well, I was being silly, how. Your example is a real win for the terrorists. Our politicians are idiots.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Close as I can come is a BJ at a bar. The dancer was goth and had this cape she would put over her and what she was doing, as if no one could figure it out.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    LeeH, Not just politicians think it OK.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Having sex on the beach on Lake Michigan in the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, when from around the corner of one of the dunes comes a sand dune buggy full of tourists. We just continued on and waved to the tourists as they drove by.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    I had some fun during a hockey game here in Detroit once
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Anyone who came of age near Disneyland has dreamed of joining the Mickey Mouse Club!
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Clubber, oh I know. But the other dumb@sses that support it aren't theoretically supposed to represent us. So, IMHO, politicians are dumb@ss-er.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    On the shore of Williams Island in Casco Bay, Maine. Every house on the mainland has a telescope. Preparation meets opportunity.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Some strippers are turned on by this. I used to do one in the VIP area at Heartbreakers and it is by no means private. She expressed she liked doing it with people around but doing it with a manager 15 feet away whose back was turned (the guy who took the $25 VIP room fee and gives you an wrist band LOL like if you want to bang another one later)I found to be a bit much (all he had to do was turn around). However this did not keep me from doing her or having a happy ending. She was a tall 30ish dark haired gal with a fantastic body and she could really fuck good. I did her one time in December 2008 (texted her from work then came over) at Sugars walking into the club tipping her on stage and she was in nothing but white g string then taking her back to their vip (free) area and doing her and all the time you could see people at the bar. That was absolutely one of the best SC itc fucks I had ever had. While she was good pussy, I beleive her twat inside was longer than a lot of women bc she could take dick real good....A friend who went there too told me a story of her going back to dressing room, changing out of fancy outfit, and coming back in that white g string to entice two guys to go for her in vip but they weren't biting. We both agreed they were probably broke.
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    me and my ex girl had fun some fun in the detroit river, we were at belle isle near the beach, the sun had just set but it was still twilight, and while everybody else was packing up to leave for the night me and her was "splashing" in the water,it was fun till the cops drove by and shined that damn light on us, but at least we were done so we just got out of the water and left the park as instructed.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "'the terrorists win' when they 'bless' a new mosque at Ground Zero on 9/11/11" Oh man...it's not like that mosque will be the home of some radical imam that will preach against the USA...ugh...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion