tuscl

brazilian/colombian at HT

Does anyone know the name of a tall Brazilian-Colombian dancer at Hawaii Theater in the City of Industry? She has big blonde hair. She's a great dancer, and I can't remember her name :(

11 comments

• searching.777
    14 years ago
    forgot to mention, her hair is really really curly.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Good luck with finding her. Also you could write a review for Hawaii Theater and ask the question on there and hope someone sees it and messages you.

Also you can try stripclublist.com for specific club discussions. Better chances of finding someone there that would know.

Also worth checking out is zbone.com which is a site designed for strip clubs around the LA area. Very popular for a local site.

Another option of course is to go visit the club and ask a bouncer/manager/dancer/bartender.

Good luck with your search.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Per my informal studies, these are the most popular stripper names in the "Brazilian" name family:

Giselle, Adrianna, GiGi, Marianna, Leticia, Ana, Gabriela

Anything ring a bell?
  • searching.777
    14 years ago
    hey Steve and Samsung, thanks for your help. Unfortunately for me, no bell rung yet. The girl was about 5ft 8 - 5ft 9, kind of had a runway model build with a nice rack (fake, I think).

Thanks in advance, to anybody who tries to help out. I really do appreciate it.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Which is it Brazilian or Colombian?
  • searching.777
    14 years ago
    she said she was half of each -- half Brazilian, half Colombian.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    has this topic changed to a coffee discussion or is it still about a dancer? lol
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I like arabica beans, frappacino's are awful
  • searching.777
    14 years ago
    And I like Peet's over Starbucks. Ok now, can somebody please tell me the chick's name? Glad this thread is amusing some of you, but c'mon man -- help a brother out!! lol :)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    so why don't you just call the club and ask?
  • searching.777
    14 years ago
    tried that already, but the guy on the phone didn't know. I'll definitely try again. Trying all avenues here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion