tuscl

Dating Advice ???

Sunday, July 25, 2010 12:29 PM
Okay, so, for the past week this 18-19 year old at a McDonald's has been throwing herself at me. Last night, I thought, "Alright, I'll bite", and I gave her my phone number. A couple of considerations: First, for the past ten years, I've been dating strippers who OTC. I think I know how to answer the question of why haven't I dated seriously lately, but what would you say ? Second, she's a teenager. Clearly, she has daddy issues, and/or dollar signs in her eyes. How would you play this ? Finally, the thing about dating a professional, it is an absolute given that the clothes will hit the floor. Do I exercise the three date rule on this, or go with the flow ?

32 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Go with the flow
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    You look good, baby must taste heavenly I'm pretty sure that you got your own recipe So pick it up, pick it up, yeah I like you I just can't get enough I got to drive through Cause it's me, you, you, me, me, you all night Have it your, way, foreplay Before I feed your appetite Let me get my ticket baby, let me get in line I can tell the way you like, baby, supersize Hold on, you got yours, let me get mine I aint leavin until they turn over the closed sign Check it Take my order cause your body like a Carry out
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    First, make sure she's actually 18-19. :) Is she going to put a cramp in your other "dating"? Will it be worth it?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Guess I've been wasting my time hanging out at Wendy's.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I'd ask for her birth certificate as proof of age. Don't end up like Lawrence Taylor.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I would stay away from her.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    [view link] don't have to have proof of age till you are ready to pork her. THEN YOU DO FOR SURE 2. I think the Three-Date Rule laying in that cardboard box on the back porch with the old Eight-Track Player. 3. Keep us posted - Inquiring Minds Want To Know
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    Yes, make damn sure she's of age.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Steve- LOL !! George-actually, I haven't confirmed her age, but she works the night shift-weeknights. Most likely, they wouldn't let a <18 year old work nights-weeknights, but I could be wrong. And, it might help. I haven't been to the clubs in a few months. Stockpiling my money because of an unstable workplace, and because my b-day is in a couple of months and I have no ATF right now, and you know that's an investment in time/money. This could be the low cost answer to that. Because of closure issues, I need to get a birthday right-I haven't done that in 36 years.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Dudester: Possibly. Depends on state labor law, and what you mean by by "night shift-weeknights". Here in Kentucky, a 16 or 17 year old can work as late as 10:30pm preceding a school day. 'Course, the age of consent here is 16 as well, so...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    dude if i was in your shoes and she appealed to my senses i would verify her age then go for it.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Reminds me of the song McDonald's Girl by Barenaked Ladies. I leave from softball practice every night It's getting dark, but the "Golden Arches" light up the way I turn the corner at the traffic light I count my money and then I rehearse what I'm going to say "I'd like an order of fries, a quarter-pounder with cheese, I love the light in your eyes, will you go out with me please?" I am in love with a McDonald's girl She has a smile of innocence so tender and warm I am in love with a McDonald's girl She is an angel in a polyester uniform [Can I get you some fries with that?]
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Run away! Otherwise, I suspect you'll become her crutch, which probably isn't what you had in mind! Besides, I'm sure there are many, many available gals about who are in their 20s and 30s. Much better chance to see what's involved because they have a better idea of what they want.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    why are you picking up girls at McDonalds?
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Because they have a drive through Gator! :)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    A few years ago a fast food place was having a promotion with Visa that every 5th purchase you made with your Visa card would be free (up to $5 value I think). It was on the way to one of my favorite clubs Kahoots and I prefer the fast food over the food at kahoots so I started going there regularly. I chatted up an attractive cashier there and found out her boyfriend recently was sent away to jail. After several more visits we got to know each other a little bit better and I even got free food/drink sometimes from her but never got anywhere sexually with her. I did recommend her to become a dancer at kahoots lol. She got fired from fast food and went down the street to another fast food place. Then she got fired from there claiming the mgmt were gay males and didn't like her. Then she went next door to work at Mcd's (3 fast food jobs within a 1 month period). The Mcd's just started their monopoly promotion while the other place was ending their Visa promotion. Honestly did not care too much about the monopoly game but more about seeing her. We worked together to try to win at the monopoly game but did not win. In case you were wondering, yes the employees at Mcd's do steal cups and try to win the Monopoly games themselves (even though policy states employees and their families are not allowed to win, many of them still try to win) I found myself making stops there at Mcd's just to buy a coffee just to see her. I was a PL, RIL for a Mcd's employee lol. Never got anywhere though with her and I quit going to Mcd's regularly when I made several visits without seeing her. She was hotter than most of the dancers at kahoots...and since kahoots is around that area you never know if I will ever see her working there someday lol.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Maybe strip clubs need drive thru's. I want a BJ with a side of HJ with spit to go.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    BE CAREFUL! As to her age, well I believe (At this point in Life) in the qualities of maturity & Life experience. She most likely possesses neither. If Sex is what you're after, I repeat - BE CAREFUL. In your place I'd stay with the OTC activities.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    gator: "why are you picking up girls at McDonalds?" Why is he even eating there?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Mcd's has better food and service than most strip clubs around here lol
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    samsung1, then the strip clubs around you must suck at service and food because McDonald's is the worst. Maybe he should tell the girl to consider stripping!
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I am a PL for Monopoly at McDonalds. Worse than SC addiction.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    Go for it man, just make sure she's old enough and don't get her pregnant.
  • MajorBoobage
    14 years ago
    You're worried about her having ulterior motives AND you're worried about whether it's appropriate to employ the three-date rule? Granted, I don't have any 18-year-old girls chasing after me, but it seems that if you try to fuck her early on, only one of two things can happen: 1) She runs away and you're free of the drama, or 2) You're fucking her. The only reason I can think of for the three-date rule is for your own protection: It gives you time to gauge whether she plans to treat you as an ATM, and you can walk away before you get in too deep. Hope that helps!
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    A friend of mine who is divorced and has stripprs over to his house all the time for otc had a similar experience with a McD gal. He even got her over to his house but she felt he was too old. Consequently, the clothes did not come off. I am not sure he really made a good effort to offer her serious money. Frankly, I think she was prob a little on the strange side. What did she think he was having her over there for anyhow? Go for it, but don't hold back on making her an offer. Lets face it, civilian gals aren't always as accomodating as strippers. But once they catch on to the idea that getting shopping money for sex is great, they should activate easily. If your gal is smart she will catch on.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Payer: you are aware that some people, even some TUSCL members, date women without pay them aren't you?
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    Age of consent in Texas is 17. Go for it Dude!
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Anyway, even if this girl is whacko it would certainly explain her attraction to Dudester who is in a pretty close horse race with Payer11 for biggest whack job on TUSCL. The McWhackyGirl and Dudester could very well be perfect for each other! Good luck!
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    If you pursue this, it will cost you a lot of money and time. She will milk your wallet and then come after you for child support.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    Tell her she can make more money at a SC
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Maybe you will get free Big Mac's out of the relationship.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL based off experience of chasing after a fast food employee, it is more likely you will get free drinks than free food. It is easier for them to give you a cup/drink than it is for them to ask the cook for a free Big Mac.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion