tuscl

Best pants for LDs

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:08 PM
Frequent clubber here with a question: What are the best pants for optimum "friction" during LDs? I had a great pair of thin cotton pants but, alas, gained weight and can't fit anymore. Any suggestions?

15 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    that issue is profusely discussed here.. [view link]
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think I saw this topic maybe 10 topics ago.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I wear my suit of armor. The steel plates provide optimum protection.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I prefer wearing shorts over pants
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Anyone ever try a kilt? You know, like the one Scotty wore with his Starfleet dress uniform. Then, during the lapdance, you could shout out, "She canna take much more!"
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    There's been a Scottish themed Renaissance Faire here in the Louisville area for the last month or so. I saw two guys try to get into one of the clubs when it first started up, but they were turned away.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    My suggestion is lose weight.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    Then, during the lapdance, you could shout out, "She canna take much more!" LMAO!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sam, that would look ridiculous. Just wear one or the other.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I meant to say I "prefer it over". What I meant was I prefer to wear shorts instead of pants. LOL yeah it would look ridiculous wearing shorts on top of pants
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Kilt is the way to go but leave the sporran behind and do not even think of using a merkin. And, of course, wear the traditional Scottish under-the-kilt regalia.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Kilts are too itchy, wear a towell instead
  • giveitayank
    14 years ago
    Shorts with NO underwear... AKA commando.
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    Stretchy boxers and stretchy leisure pants. They show your hard-on, invite girls to grab it, and get past prohibitions on shorts or cold weather.
  • Anything soft. All the dancers I talk to say they don't care, but I try and avoid jeans and khakis when I can. You know what I look for? Snap button flies. Zippers may hurt the stripper's ass, and shank button flies are too cumbersome. Seriously, I am in the market for pants with snap buttons and soft material. Anyone? And oh yeah -- when you can, no undies!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion