tuscl

Bad idea

Am I the only one who thinks this would be fun? Bringing in a vuvuzela into a strip club.
-Just for Fun-
Have you ever not been able to get a dancers or servers attetion? Feel invisible at the club? Ugly dancer on stage, or you can't get away from one? Felt ripped off - Paying for parking $, door/entrance fee $, over priced drink$, bad lap dance$.
Having a vuvuzela seems like a good answer to a few of these questions.
Blow on it untill you get the attetion you want from a server/dancer.
Blow on it untill ugly dancer gets off stage or away from you.
Have a retractable vuvuzela to place in pants if all else fails.

15 comments

• Dougster
    14 years ago
    OP: "Am I the only one who thinks this would be fun? Bringing in a vuvuzela into a strip club. "

Yes, you're the only one.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Yep, you're the only one. Bad idea. Leave it at home.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL I think this would piss off mgmt and they would ask you to leave. What club did you have in mind to bring it into?

Maybe instead of bringing the actual vuvuzela just bring a phone or ipod that has the free vuvuzela app on it and use that instead. I remember the free vuvuzela app was one of the most download apps on the itune app store
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    It would be real funny....once.

Blow on it and you will certainly get immediate attention...from the bouncer.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    It's not the sort of blowing most would want inside a strip club.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Someone has to be the stupid one, so here goes. What is a "vuvuzela"?
  • giveitayank
    14 years ago
    it's a horn that blows the same note... like the ones they're using at the world cup.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    youtube added a feature to some of their soccer videos so you could play the vuvuzela

here a 3 min video explaining the vuvuzela's role with the world cup
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrYb9qtO8…
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Now I understand. he world cup has as much interest for me as, well pick what you consider the most meaningless thing in the world.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    The vulva gets my attention
  • alexsa
    14 years ago
    Yes this is a bad idea and probably not too serious but there have been times when I've sat in a club at some odd angle on account of the large wad of cash I'm trying to liberate all to know avail. Hello!!!! I'm over here! A vuvuzela would have been handy!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    OK, I made a special effort to see/hear them today. If they weren't bad enough, I actually saw soccer! My eyes are still bleeding, along with my ears.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Clubber,
    There are some good things about the world cup...

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/06/…
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    There are many places where sights are better AND do not involve soccer.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Whatever blowing is going on at the club, I'd prefer it not be a plastic one-note horn...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion