tuscl

Lap danceus interruptus

“Arousing” first dance, eagerly anticipating the follow-on, when dancer jumps up and says she has to go on stage.

Don't you hate when that happens?

20 comments

• LoneLurker
    14 years ago
    When this happens my favorites typically ignore the stage call.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I would've protested with "But what about OUR quality time???"
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yes this has happened to me at kahoot's.

One time I was doing a dance at kahoots and the DJ announced it was the LAST SONG of the night. (where as Club X will tell the DJ to keep playing songs past closing time and offered to play songs ALL NIGHT for me)

Another time at Kahoots I was doing an uptime 2fer1 and wanted to extend it but the girl had to go on stage. Another time it was a single dance and she had to go on stage...where as at Club X they will just have her skip her stage rotation and go later.

Club X has better mgmt when it comes to handling these types of situations but kahoots has better mileage and quality of dancers...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think Kahoots is one of those clubs that fine the dancers for missing stage shows where as Club X does not fine anything.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yes, I do, steve, if I remember to, I'll ask the dancer first before going to the VIP, when she has to go on stage.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I have to agree with Lone Lurker. I think we both hang at PP. Some of the girls will check with the DJ first to see when they are due on stage. Some will get other dancers to fill in for them. Some of them will just say fuck it and miss their call. They can get away with that once in awhile. I have been left in the couch room and seen others too. I hate vouyers and will go back to my table to wait for them.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    How rigid clubs are on stage calls varies with club. BF-Indy dancer goes on stage, even from VIP. Get the remaining time after her set, but sometimes can't really regain the broken flow. Several Los Angeles area clubs don't interrupt anyones dances, and just skip the order. 2001- Tampa- dancer goes on stage from regular LD's, but get skipped from Spaceship or Champagne Room.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I've had dancers run out of the VIP to tell the DJ they were occupied, but they have always come straight back, like 30 seconds later. Never had them take off and actually work their stage set.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "...dancers run out of the VIP"

Well, that would be VIPenus interruptus, which is a much more serious (potentially terminal) condition than regular Lap danceus interruptus.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    "...VIPenus interruptus..."

Which can lead to blue ballitus.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I once was getting a table dance. The manager came over and interrupted it saying the dancers are not allowed topless during table dances...so the dancer had to go run and get her top (which she left at a different table). It was a short interrupt but definitely a mood killer. These types of interruptions are worse than the being called to stage interruption.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I never had a stripper do that
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Easy to counter. When I ask a dancer for a dance, I always tell her we'll start right after her next stage set.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I second Clubber's strategy of waiting til after the dancer's next stage set, but if you are in a club with a lot of dancers, it's just easier to go right at that moment than wait. I know of a couple clubs where they just skip through to the next dancer.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    DD,

I look at it this way...

If she is in a rush, then I don't want her to dance anyway. Sort of helps cull the herd.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Always ask when they have to go up next to avoid this.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    The Goldrush Showbar in Atlanta will sell you insurance against this. When doing a 30 minute VIP trip, for an extra $20 they will guarantee that you do not get interrupted. It has happened to me twice. It was the manager/bouncer that tried the upsell.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I honestly can't believe that even happens. That should just be common courtsey. After all you pay your money you have the right to expect the full time without interruptions, assuming you're not doing anything you're not supposed to. If a club tried to sell me "dancer insurance" I believe I would leave and report them for fraud.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Sometimes the dancers claim "I don't know" when you ask them "when are you going up on stage"
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

Then the reply, I don't know if I want a dance from you."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion