tuscl

odd thing to day, no?

sanitago
Florida
I've been mulling over something that was said to me at my local SC.
Last Saturday, I spent a couple hours there and things were dead enough that for about an hour, I was the only customer. Things picked up before I left, but something odd happened too. My first private dance was with one of the women I've known there for a while, and after sampling a couple of other dancers, I decided to get a final one off of her. This was to turn out to be about the closest I've ever gotten there to "extras". Things started off fairly normally, but as things progressed, I noticed that she wasn't pulling back like she usually did when I'd start to move out close to her nipples. It ended up with me spending a fair part of the song sucking on either one or the other. That was nice, and I actually enjoyed it, but after the song, while she was getting dressed, the dancer asked me if I'd enjoyed myself. I felt like saying "DUUHHHH, yeah!" but instead told her I'd enjoyed it quite a lot. That's when it got strange, because her reply was that the boss had told her to make sure I enjoyed myself.
Now was her boss telling her to make a regular happy, to keep a guy showing up and spending money in the club? Or is there some other possible explanation? Has anyone else, for that matter, had a similar experience?

15 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Uh oh! Sounds like things are gettin' a little wild at the crossroads shack. I was always suspicious as that club (if it's the one I think it is???) is surrounded by a TON of crop fields. That would be quite a turn because before a customer couldn't even get a dancer to say the word extra!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Sounds like the "only customer in the club" thing is working for you.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    hmmmm, sounds like a place to go, where is it, I am getting restless to go back on the road. LOL
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "Sounds like the "only customer in the club" thing is working for you."

Does that scenario qualify as a "canned hunt"?
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Make the customer happy--what a concept. This guy should start up another club with that concept in mind or maybe give strtip club owner seminars!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have had dancers come over and sit with me...and they mention "the floor manager wanted me to come sit with you"...kind of a rather lame pick up line but I like how in your situation the girl wanted until after the dances.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    Did she say it dryly? When reading it, my first thought was that she didn't really like letting you suck her nipples but didn't pull away this time because the boss told her to make sure she kept the lone customer happy. Good for you that day but maybe she'll get stricter with you next time there's actually people in the club, maybe even avoid dancing for you if $ is somewhere else
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    That said, I did have that happen to me before, with a regular of mine all of a sudden allowing that. A girl at my local club that is pretty vocal when we're sitting in the back about how she doesn't like how girls give extras and stuff. We always have good convo, she has a smoking tight body and she is a great grinder so I always get dancers from her. A few months ago while getting a dance all of a sudden her nipples start floating around my mouth. Normally if I know a dancer doesn't like it I don't suck them. Maybe the second or third time I come in and she does it, I go in for the kill. She didn't mind and it's now a regular part of our dance.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I must be getting spoiled. What you described is the norm @ the club I frequent. Pasco county Florida is a hidden gym for the perverted and depraved, my friends....
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    pothead, I was thinking that very thing. Regular single song LDs provide almost as much mileage as described by the OP. 'Course, they're $20 a pop, too n
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Oops. Wrong thread for that comment. I get *more* mileage around here. :)
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    CTQWERTY,
    yeah, it's the place you're thinking of. I doubt I'd get even half as much mileage from a dancer in one of the Rockford clubs.
    potheadpl,
    you sound like you've got a pretty good place or places to go. around here, in the middle of nowhere, the number of clubs can be counted literally on one hand, and most of them have strict "No Touching" policies. so I go where I can get the best of what's available.
    et al,
    I can't guess what was going on. by the time this particular dance took place, the club was starting to get more customers, as there were at least six or so other guys standing around the bar at that point. the woman I took back had been setting with another dancer and both of them were chatting up a guy, so I can't see the owner telling the dancer in question to keep me happy because I was the only potential source of income present. as for how she acted, she seemed to be fine with what happened, and the way she told me this was almost like she said it without thinking, like she hadn't planned on saying it. so I guess a solution will have to wait until I make my next visit and get another dance off of her. if she has no problem with more of the same, might be time to see how far she's willing to 'push the envelope'. if not, well, then I guess I got some sort of special favor off of her boss (though why I still can't fathom!).
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    @sanitago---You definitely need to spend a weekend in Tampa. Mons Venus, 2001 Odyssey, Skin, Penthouse Club. Those will show you what you SHOULD be experiencing @ your local SC. LOL
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    potheadpl, considering most of his reviews are from Illinois, I would suggest sanitago try Detroit because it would be closer for him. LOL
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    hell, I'd be happy to have the spare time/money to visit *either* place! as it stands, I limit myself to about one visit/month to my SC, so taking a trip to either Detroit or Tampa is pretty much on a par with taking a month or two's vacation to, say, Thailand so I can enjoy the local "culture". ah, well, it's nice to know some guys are getting to have more fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion