tuscl

Stoodup like a classic PL

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Anyone who has read my posts knows my normal gig, but I sometimes go to an uber local club where I have to be more careful about my game. Like a classic PL, I got sucked into the game of a hot, funny and gracious Italian girl that I was working for some time. OTC plans were finally made, but, no surprise to all who know better, there was crash and burn via a last minute duck out.

Lesson re-learned. Back to the old approach :)

But I'll need to spend that set aside bankroll elsewhere. There is a newbie in the club that this girl hates for some reason. Now all the girls are struggling in this club (including my Italian gamer) with virtually no champagnes sold and lap dances limited almost exclusively to 2 for 1s, but I know one newbie that is going to bank tonight ;)

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yeah, but you didn't lose any money, right?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Nothing other than what I spent in tipping for time during club visits, but I would have spent that anyway.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    It's good you didn't spend any more than usual. On to the next one.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Ditto gatorfan's comments. I'd *like* to attribute my good fortune all these years to my skill and discernment, but I know better. I fully expect to meet up with a lying, cheating ROB almost every time I approach somebody new, and I can only hope I get away as easily as you did. :)
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Yeah, just the inconvenience of all the planning. This was supposed to be a night out in NYC, so dinner and hotel reservations had to be scuttled (and I almost got charged for the hotel).

This whole dinner/night out OTC meetup is not usually my gig and is WAY too much committment (time and effort) just to get a girl OTC. From now on I go to clubs a little further from the homestead and back to SOP.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Dancers are not reliable dates
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    They are shitty accountants too.
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    That's OK Gator because accountants are usually shitty dancers. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion