tuscl

Good Luck USA .OT

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Nothing to do with SC's I know but I just wanted to wish you guys well
at the World Cup amd hope you do well (apart from your first game of course). Hope the 100,000+ fans that have gone to S.Africa have a get time and get back home safely. Reports suggest nearly a billion will be watching worldwide.

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, good luck to your guys too, Londonguy(apart from your first game)
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Good luck to your team, londonguy, except for the first game of course. I've even got non-soccer fans at work to watch, hopefully.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Nice tits on your profile pic, londonguy, anyone we might know?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I also read the British government was officially warning their citizens to avoid the prostitutes in south africa because 50% of them have HIV and the local police will be enforcing the law that prostitution is illegal.
    Remember when the WC was in Germany and they sectioned off certain parts of town for the prostitutes lol.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    send NFL Football players and kick ass
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Vince, I haven't a clue who she is, but she sure does have nice tits. LOL Samsung, that wouldn't suprise me. LOL gatorfan! There is going to be a lot of absence from work due to 'sickness' in the coming weeks.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Check with your local Hooters to see if they’ll be open for the 7:30 a.m. games during World Cup. Hooters of America, Inc. sent out a press release announcing that select Hooters around the country will be opening early for the morning matches and serving breakfast.

Last week Hooters opened the Hooters of Johannesburg, home to the World Cup Soccer Finals. This is the second Hooters location in South Africa.

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^^Hooter's could name their breakfast "eggs and legs". I have seen local strip clubs (dreamgirls and kahoots) try to offer breakfast menus but they are mediocre at best.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    1-1! Just a reason to hate soccer.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    londonguy-
    Looks like we got all the luck we could have got against England. Clint Dempsey's goal was as lucky as it gets. One of the media stories here refered to English goalkeeper Robert Green as "Bill Buckner Jr.". Just hope there is more for us against Slovenia and Algeria, plus the knockout stage.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Anyone who is stupid enough to hire a hooker in South Africa pretty much deserves HIV.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion