tuscl

Review by "TUSCLADMIN"

The club this is supposedly written for is The Landing Strip In Romulus, Michigan (Detroit suburb).

"The city atmosphere is another major issue. In places where there are few clubs, and lots of cops - don't get your hopes up. In places like Houston, where there are a metric crap ton of clubs, especially clubs with completely private booths, then it really can be game on. It may take a little exploration. One place I love is Pandora's in Houston. Not the nicest, not the hottest dancers, not the prettiest club, and a little pricey to walk in off the street (expect to pay around $30 for parking, cover, and a "dance available" wrist band). I have a 100% success rate at this place so far each visit that I was game - and only spending around $100-$140 on dances each time. You should be open with the chicks about what you are looking for before going back to the private rooms, because dances are normally $40 a song! You could rack up quite a tab finding a willing participant. The girls aren't hard to find though, I would say I had about 85% success rate, when I was looking for it before I found a girl.

There are also mixed success clubs, where you are throwing the dice. Places like Rick's Cabaret, or Perfect Ten in San Antonio. These places are lower rent joints, but still big enough to have supervision, and tighter rules. The possibilities are still there, but your success rate is going to drop to around 30-40% because of finding space available, getting the right mix of crowdedness (don't want to be the only guy, but don't want to have guys sitting hip to hip with you on the couches - or wherever you are working it). If you enjoy the hunt, and have $200-$400 to blow, then these places may be enjoyable to you in San Antonio: Rick's Cabaret, the Palace, the Men's Club, Perfect Ten, Sugars.

In my experience, pretty much any place can be fair game - it just depends on your determination, your time, and the limits of your pocket book!

But if you are looking for a success rate of 100% - I would either suggest putting aside some serious time and money to find the right one, or instead check out the ample number of Asian Massage parlors throughout the country. They are like the certain street corners of the 80's - always in business! These parlors are mostly run by the asian mob, and have a network throughout the country (even in the most "moral" areas) in which they ship in fresh Asians from Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, etc. that spend only about 2 weeks at a time in any one city."

5 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder if he was drunk when he wrote this review lol
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    WTF, this has nothing at all to do with The Landing Strip. I'm writing founder. LMAO I haven't been in to LS since the new owner refurbished it, I'll have to stop in and sample the wares. LOL
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    I agree with Vince. This does not have any remote connection to the LS, where I am a semi-regular customer. Vince, do stop in at the LS. I think you will find it very satisfying. IMHO.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Sounds like this would have been more appropriate as a blog posting. It looks like founder has already deleted this "review".
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I did write Founder, I hope some one else did, also. I agree with MG, this should have posted as a blog.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion