tuscl

To*DAY* in New Jersey

Thursday, June 3, 2010 4:41 PM
Where should I go? Looking for a club where I can go during the day, where you have a nice place to sit close with the girls like in a table/booth/bench in the main area and have a drink. Looking for a place where the girls are going to approach you and ask you for dances and stuff even if you're from out of town. Looking for a place where customers get a lot of mileage, or does this not happen in NJ? By mileage, I don't mean "air dance" vs "friction dance", I mean people negotiating more in booths and VIP. BTW: I'm on the I95 road trip!

3 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Are you in Northern Jersey, Central Jersey, or Southern Jersey. There are many different clubs to choose from. Better places where there is mileage (or at minimum great contact lap dances)- Northern Jersey Showplace, Dover Heartbreakers, Bloomfield Central Jersey Delilahs, South Amboy Southern Jersey/Philadelphia Oasis, Philadelphia Penthouse Club, Philadelphia Playhouse Lounge, Burlington (had LE issues, mileage down) All the places (except for Playhouse Lounge) are fairly reliable clubs for mileage. Those sum up New Jersey and Philly.
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    Gatorfan, thanks once again for helping me out. I'll try out Showplace and Heartbreakers and read the reviews here on them. Your inside Jersey info is priceless!!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't mind at all. I'd add one more for Philadelphia as very mileage-friendly, Christine's is less than 2 miles from Oasis.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion