tuscl

It's dead today

Tuesday, June 1, 2010 7:07 PM
Went into a few clubs today to see if it might be one of those days where there are more dancers than customers. No such luck. Looks like the girls all took some time off this week. There were at least 5 customers for every dancer everywhere I went today. There were also only a couple dancers on at each club. Sucks to be horny on days like this! Maybe I'll try tonight. Just letting out some frustration!!

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Eeny, meeny, miny, mo which club to go to tonight to find the ho! Go get her, PT
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Girls must know today is one of the slower days of the year from the long weekend.
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    Yeah, I think the girls are onto something. Odd thing is, there are so many customers in the clubs, that the 1 or 2 girls on will actually bank today.
    14 years ago
    Interesting. Some guys seek out the 5/1 girl/guy ratio? Been discussed before but too much attention for me. 1/1 is a better ratio. Some guys won't be interested so should still have a decent selection.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I'd much rather go when there are more dancers than customers. It makes the dancers friendlier and more competitive.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Some guys won't be interested so should still have a decent selection." My observations tonight: Dancers/Customers ratio: 1/1 Dancers/Customers tipping at stage: 5/1 Dancers/Customers getting lap dances: 7/1 Dancers/Customers getting lap dances from multiple dancers: 15/1 Guess who the "1" was?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion