tuscl

Take a stripper to your house for sex???

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Last Wednesday I was sitting in my favorite club with gridget. A dancer that I knew casually came over and asked. "Why not take a stripper to your house rather than a hotel?" I asked gridget "do you wanna answere this one?" "First all all he lives a 3 1/2 hour drive from here". Then she brought up the risks for me.The 3 of us then discussed the risks of going to a strippers house and the risks of taking a stripper to a hotel or you going to hers.

This shit can be dangerous. I had a stripper in Atlanta 8 months ago that offered to come to my house for FS. I didn't even ask the price. I had just met her and although she did a great job in the VIP room, no way was I gonna take a chance. I have taken girls to my hotel room but they were well known to me and trusted.Only gridget knows where I live and she knows she is welcome any time. But she is a paramedic now and only dances for me when I am in town.

I may have passed up some good pussy but better safe than sorry.

17 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    great point.
    You never know when their crazy boyfriend will show up to rob you.

Recent news story:
    "A dancer at a suburban West Palm Beach strip club wrangled a ride home from a customer but instead led him to an alley where her fiance was waiting to rob him at gunpoint, authorities said. "

http://www.tuscl.net/dt.php?DID=104714

^^^You would think with it being suburban and West Palm Beach (pretty wealthy city, no?) that it would be safe...but even there it was not safe.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I would be more concerned about monetary then physical harm.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Hotel, hotel, hotel. The places that I stay at require key acess to get in after hours, so no boyfriend will be trailing behind. And even then don't leave them in the room alone as you will be on the hook for anything that they steal.

If you are worried about the cost of a decent hotel use priceline - the deals right now are ridiculous. I stay in most cities in the South for $60-70 per night, which is a great price for a 3 1/2 star hotel. Even if you are local and don't plan to stay the night, the added cost is worth the safety IMO. If you are already paying her $200 +, another 60 should not be a budget buster.

You can't live in fear, but neither should you open your home to them. I have taken a number of girls out of clubs and my shit was always well hidden. I also never let them out of my sight (except when they went to the BR).

Samsung, the guy was a moron for turning down the alley. If he had a hotel setup then this wouldn't have happened.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    A friend of mine 71, has strippers to his house all the time. He is heavily armed and not afraid of stripper BF. I have known this guy over 20 years and we exchange data on the hobby all the time. He probably has done about 40 different girls (mostly strippers) in the last several years. While I meet Strippers otc at motels (2 hr room rentals at $25) he likes to have them over at his house. Here are some observations:

1. They are excited to come to a guys house and probably prefer this to motel. At times it has resulted in free pussy for him when they drop buy. One gal drained a lot of money from him when she knocked on his door every day to sell pussy before she went to dance at the club.

2. He has some live him and enjoyed some cheap all nighters. Currently he is storing the furniture of when who has been evicted. She now usses his house as a base of operations to do prostitution when she is not staying with her BF. This has resulted in some free pussy for him and other times she gives him a special price of $60 for FS.

3. Strippers have stolen a currency collection, his daughters cell phone (and then tried to ransom it back), and one ran off with a car he bought her on the condition she would live with him. One called the cops on him when he tried to feel her when she was sleeping. Another threw a physco fit bc she is scitzo.

4. There are advantages on having them over to your house as they like it and it saves motel money. Sometimes they bring a GF and this can result in a threesome fuck party. But the disadvantage is they know where you live, will steal things, might go psyco, and any sleazy bum, criminal BF they have will know where you live as these guys usually operate as a "runner" for these gals. Another thing they will do when coming over to your house is "wash clothes" and this can delay when u get pussy, sometimes killing the desire. Or it can be a good thing seeing them running around naked doing laundry.

5. I have been seeing strippers otc for years. I see them at motel and use a fake first name (special SC business card) so it is unlikely they know where I really live. I carry a weapon at all times. Gals who do drugs are the ones you have to watch out for the most. Lying and stealing is a sorta modus operindi for them.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I never have strippers come to my house. I live an hour from the club so that deters girls. I get a hotel room.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    I have them over all the time. Never any problems except when I have to convince them smoking weed is not ok. Not even a little bit!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I agree that the hotel path is the safer one, there's no way you should take one of these girls to your house, nor should you go to your her house. A hotel is cheap, compared to the potential risk.

However, don't assume that a hotel is completely safe. Had one, and only one, fortunately, incident where a girl and her large, male confederate tried to roll me after we had entered the room. She opened the door for him before I could stop her. Fortunately, I was armed and he wasn't. Staring down the barrow of my gun seemed to calm his "indignation" somewhat. Scary, but it ended well. Could have been very different if I hadn't been prepared.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i was at a local club a few weeks back. it was dead and a new girl came over and sat with me and we talked for a pretty long time before i decided to buy a dance from her. after the dance she sat with me and during the course of the conversation i discovered that she lived a few miles from me and needed a ride home so i offered to drop her off on my way home. when we got to her place she asked for my number. i honestly didn't think she was really going to call me but i gave her my number anyway.
    a few days later she called me and asked if i wanted to meet her that evening. i said sure and we made arrangements and i picked her up and brought her to my place. we ended up in bed a little while later. she quit dancing at the club since then and has called me a couple other times but because of conflicts with my schedule we haven't hooked up again.
    having said that, i've dated a couple strippers in the past and imo the majority of them are liars and can't be trusted. even though i enjoy the sex, in the back of my mind i wonder if sometime in the future one of them might try to set me up for a burglary or robbery so my advice is be carefull and don't let your guard down around them.
    afterall.. when you play with fire, you might get burned.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    samsung1, Palm Beach is the wealthy city, West Palm Beach is the middlin' to rough side of town, off the island and across the bay.

The kind of strippers that would come to your house are probably the ones that you don't want there.

Certainly not all of them are psycho but the level headed ones are less likely to go home with a guy they don't know either.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    thanks bumrubber for the clarification.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    troop, if you gave out your home phone number, that's not a good idea either. It's trivially easy in this day and age for someone to trace that to your house, even If you're unlisted. For those who believe that the stripper herself isn't going to have the knowledge or resources to follow up, that's probably true in moat cases, but that doesn't mean her dealer, pimp, boyfriend, husband or other associate doesn't.

There's a recent article about an alternative way to maintain contact with people you don't want knowing too much about you. It's still not foolproof, but a lot more secure than giving them your name and address in the form of a home phone number.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    @ georgmicrodong..

what article are you speaking of?
    do you have a link to it?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ok, thanks georg
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    I haven't had a stripper to my place, but in the course of similar dealings, I found that if you want a number that's available for someone to contact you and not easily traceable back to you, a prepaid cell is a good alternative. lots of 'big-box' stores sell them for less than $10 dollars now, and an hour's air time can be had for less than $20. so if you pay in untraceable cash, for the investment of something like $30, you've got a cell number you can give to anyone without the worry that it might come back to haunt you.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I once used to routinely visit certain dancers at their homes and never had a problem. It may just be a trust issue or the dancers you talk to you don't really know very well. I haven't had any over to my house though partly because I live at least an hour away from most clubs and dancers. I would not want a stranger whom I didn't know very well inside my house anyway unless they were a relative then I might make an exception. However some of my relatives I trust less than some dancers I meet. I haven't had any problems so far. crossing fingers. I typically do not exchange phone numbers with any dancer even though I'm not afraid of that at all.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Proposed Law Would Require ID To Buy Prepaid Phones

"The Washington Post reports that Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-NY) and Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) have introduced legislation that would require buyers to present identification when purchasing a prepaid cellphone and require phone companies to keep the information on file, as they do with users of landline phones and subscription-based cellphones. 'This proposal is overdue because for years, terrorists, drug kingpins, and gang members have stayed one step ahead of the law by using prepaid phones that are hard to trace,' says Schumer. Civil liberties advocates have concerns about the proposal, saying there must be a role for anonymous communications in a free society, adding that the space for such anonymous or pseudonymous communications has been narrowed since pay phones, for example, have largely disappeared."
    http://mobile.slashdot.org/story/10/05/2…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion