tuscl

Lebron James Offered "Lap Dances For Life" To Play For Knicks

yndy
Maryland

http://www.flynews.com/2010/05/11/lebron…

LeBron James just got the sweetest offer in the history of mankind to move from Cleveland to the New York Knicks — a lifetime of free stripper action.

The Cleveland Cavaliers star — who will become a free agent after this season — is getting million-dollar offers from several franchises to make the switch to their team … but if LeBron inks a deal with the Knicks, New York's premiere strip club Scores says it'll give the basketball star:

- A free lifetime of lap dances
- A “LeBron James Day” when all the strippers will wear his jersey
- And free food for life at the strip club's very own steakhouse

Hmmm…. Can I play?

3 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder what Christie's Cabaret in Cleveland will counter offer that? Include free drinks as well? Or include free 30 min VIP session on each visit?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Um, Sam... with his 'home' being over 35,000 sq. ft., I suspect he has his own nightclub complete with stripper pole and VIP room.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think playing in NYC will increase his popularity and increase his endorsement money even more. NYC is much bigger and lucrative than Cleveland. I wonder if Christie's Cabaret in Cleveland will stay on the top 100 without Lebron in the city. It is an interesting coincidence that when Cleveland started getting a good sports team they also had a strip club that appeared on the top 100.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion