tuscl

Rotating Multiple Girls OTC, but wanting to do new ones ITC - What to do?

Sunday, May 9, 2010 1:25 AM
My problem here in Houston has not been finding it, but how to handle all the ones that are available. Its like this town is flooded with srippers and hookers but then its the oil and chem capital of the USA. I have been rotating two of them otc, both strippers (except one is now BP callgirl). Mostly girl A who strips at Houston club, blonde x cheerleader, size D Boobs, great personality, super performer in bed. But I keep wanting to got to club where I am VIP and explore some strange there. One coctail waitress will bring me a girl who will "play" for like a $10 or $20 tip. My gut tells me I should just concentrate on the one girl who is one of best I have had. Any comments or similar experiences? I also want to reign in my spending.

9 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    Sounds like you already have your answer.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    player, the "reign in your spending" part leads me to believe you should stick with your best reasonably priced OTC girl. Exploration has its costs ;) The problem I think you have is the thrill of the new pussy - I understand all too well, but you may need to put aside your planned spending restrictions - LOL.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I agree with rickdugan, that exploration can be more expensive than the OTC sessions.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Shucks,player I would have taken one of them off your hands when I was there LOL
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    what wallanon said.
  • Player13
    14 years ago
    Player 11 - I can relate. I have 2 strippers that I see OTC. I have done one 57 times and the other 27.3 times (deadbeat BF came home early once, LOL). POP averages $119.33 and $159.75 respectively. But at the club where I am lifetime VIP, POP for FS ITC is $200-$300, depending if they are running their blue light special or not.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    My philosophy is - Life is short. Fuck as many different strippers as you can.
  • jaxman5150
    14 years ago
    Your a cheap fuck, both literally and physically.
  • jaxman5150
    14 years ago
    Your a cheap fuck, both literally and figuratively.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion