tuscl

Atlanta club for girlfriend

Monday, May 3, 2010 6:34 PM
I just posted a review of the experience that my girlfriend and I had at Cheetah Lounge in Atlanta. It was the first strip club either of us had been to. As I understand is typical, the dances I received were all fairly distant air dances. But, she received some reasonably close dancing and was encouraged to touch the dancer's side by multiple dancers (unusual for Cheetah, I think). To make things short, she really enjoyed it and wants to go again. But, she wants to go somewhere where I might receive some contact, and that she might get more as well. Not one to discourage this, I've decided to ask on here for suggestions... Basically, where might we go where we both might be able to get more contact during dances without spending hundreds of dollars on VIP? I don't know if our being a couple affects the way strippers approach us, or if this might affect things differently in different clubs (understandably, the vast majority of reviews on this site are just by men going alone). Similarly, if we do decide we want to give VIP a shot, are there clubs where we could go together with a dancer? We don't want "extras" (i.e. no bjs, hjs, daty, etc), just close, sexy dances with some 2-way touching where the other can watch. Thanks for the suggestions.

7 comments

• pop
    14 years ago
    You're going to have to get out of atlanta.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Maybe consider a weekend getaway to Columbia, SC to visit Platinum Plus. Just wondering when you go back for a lap dance as a couple do you have to pay double the price of the lap dance since there are two of you back there?
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I'd ask about dance prices ahead of time. Dance prices are negotiable in some clubs with each dancer. I don't believe you should have to pay more for the same amount of dances but I'd always ask to avoid paying something I'm not expecting. Some dancers are good at raising prices up on you. If you don't ask, they may charge someone a lot more than the previous dancer did. You can even agree to a special price like two dances for $30 and expect the dancer to stop or ask but some dancers will keep on dancing unless you ask them. If you don't they could charge you $40 or $50 per dance afterwards. They may not do that with a couple but it depends on the dancer. Some dancers are actually nice and will start dancing on a partial song and not count it. They understand that creates return customers but most dancers aren't like that.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Unless you like packed, smoky, and very loud strip clubs that I would advise bringing ear plugs in case your ears start ringing, I would not suggest Platinum Plus in Columbia during weekend nights. However some people like that. I don't like it being so packed on the weekend where you can't find a seat. Dance prices are negotiable with each dancer meaning every dancer may have a different price. Most will likely agree to the same price if you pay enough but many guys wait for the two for one special lap dance price they routinely have there.
  • tc_atl
    14 years ago
    Hmm, that's a good point about making sure we don't get double charged. We haven't yet gone back for a lap dance as we assumed it wouldn't be worth it at Cheetah. I got the impression they would charge us both for the VIP room (the most expensive part), but possibly only once for the dance. Whether a place will try to double charge us probably depends on the club. Maybe we will try to go some place out of Atlanta at some point. But until then, what do you think might be our best bet for the Atlanta area, either for dances out on the floor, or in the VIP (assuming they won't double charge)? Although it wasn't ideal, we'd probably even go back to Cheetah, and we assume there must at least be something better.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There is a top 100 list on tuscl and I would suggest using that to decide what clubs are the best in your area. it uses a more advance rating system so a club has to have many reviews before getting even considered to be listed on the top 100 list. For ATL, here is the list to the top 100 list [view link] Oasis Goodtime Emporium - Atlanta, Georgia is the top rated club for ATL
  • isotope
    14 years ago
    There are few people on this sight with more couples experiences than me, and I suggest oasis. Plenty of contact on main floor and pretty girls to boot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion