tuscl

Vacations

Friday, April 30, 2010 1:23 PM
With May nearly upon us and summer not being too far off; I'm just curious where people like to go for vacations. Myself, I enjoy going to Atlantic City and trying my luck at the cards. Also whatever club I go to has to be full nude during the LD at a minimum. As I live in VA going to a non-nude club seems kind of pointless.

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I like the strip clubs I visit as I continue my travel across the USA. Currently in Houston, I've visited 2, more to cum, reviews following. Check out my latest one, I will publish more today. LOL
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    I plan on spending vacation this summer at a recently built cottage..........can't wait.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    jj, Always such classy dress, er, undress!
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    judy, I like your vacation picture the best.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    My choices for vacation this year were all in Florida(since I live here LOL). I was either going to visit friends in the Panhandle, head down to Miami to check out the SC scene, or Daytona. Now all those appear to be targets for the oil slick. Sucks.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Seriously, I prefer ski vacations, I've skiied ever since I was 16, and I hope to do some spring skiing in the next week. Where you may ask, it depends who has the best conditions left here in the good ole USA.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion