tuscl

Recommendations for Colorado?

ulitimate1
Colorado
I saw vincemichaels ask about Houston, that's a little out of my driving range, I was wondering what clubs people had good luck with in CO. We are kind of like Texas, a lot of our clubs are corporate owned (If that makes any difference).

9 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    Hate to break it to you, but the clubs up around Denver are nothing like Houston.

Been to every club in Denver (stopped writing reviews for a bit but I've seen them all) and unfortunately none of them stack up anymore. The best you've got is the other PT's, the one that ends in nude. The regular table dances are better than you'll get at the nude room at the Showclub (saw your review) and the lap dances can be much, much better. There used be a brunette dancer there with a top notch body (used to wear a cowboy getup) and a triple-pierced tongue. Those were the good ol' days before they ruined the back room, but like I said the dances can still be better than you'll find anywhere else in town. Outside of PT's, the hottest dance I've ever had in that town was at Oasis. Not sure I'd encourage you to try there, considering it's supposed to be dances on little tables (no kidding) in front of the customer and no contact.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Denver clubs but Houston is/was (better pre-crackdown) rare air in the scene. Have fun.
  • mjx01
    14 years ago
    PT's all nude (aka centerfolds) would also me my first choice in denver
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I note that you've already been to the Diamond Cabaret in downtown Denver. I've heard some good things about Shotgun Willie's, but I've never actually been to any strip clubs in CO. My ex-gf, who was from there & lived with me while I was in town, wasn't much on strip clubs.
  • ulitimate1
    14 years ago
    What I don't get it why everyone out here love's Shotguns. No privacy for dances so for sure no extras. Hmm.

I have had my best 'luck' at PT's though. I think Oasis has closed! I never had any luck there though. Liked the env though.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    It's not always all about extras with every strip club customer. Their old advertisement for an amateur night (every week?) seemed like fun.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I thought Shotgun Willie's was ok. Felt a little too crowded, though, when all of the table stages had people around them. Didn't see their amateur night show so I can't speak to that.

Preferred the Penthouse Club around the corner. That's another place which had quality dances now that I think of it. No longer listed on TUSCL so who knows if it's still around. If it is, on past experience I would put it behind PT's All Nude but ahead of the Showclub on the lap-o-meter.
  • ulitimate1
    14 years ago
    Amateur night was just ... odd when I went. One girl was super hot but ... stuck up, didn't do anything. Like she had to do it because she lost a bet. I guess it was amusing for sure though.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Preferred the Penthouse Club around the corner."

"No longer listed on TUSCL so who knows if it's still around."

I think it's still listed on here, but the actual name of the place might have changed.

http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=3309
  • ulitimate1
    14 years ago
    It is still listed, it's in Glendale. Why did you like it? Any recs on how to enjoy it more?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion