tuscl

Recommendations for Houston

Hey guys, the trip goes on. I'm heading to Texas in the next week to visit some friends. I'll be near enough to Houston to enjoy the Houston area clubs. I can't remember off hand our Houston TUSCL member's name, so I ask our fellow TUSCLer's for their recommendations.

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Aww crap,I posted this discussion twice. Oh well
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Vince, player11 seems to have a strong handle on Houston. If he does not see this and respond then you might want to message him.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Your two best bets IMO are St James in N Houston by IAH and Treasures in the Galleria area. They are about 20-30 minutes apart without traffic delays. They have the best eye candy and extras are available. St James has smoking and a pool area, Treasures is non smoking.

Neither offer table dancing like you would find in most clubs accross the country, rather they are dances in prive rooms or in a dark area.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    txtityfan is right. Are you loking for extras, or just a good time ?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Vince, if you turn up in Tijuana next, your road trip will be nominated for the TUSCL "Hall of Fame"!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LMAO, CT, thanks guys, txtitfan and Dudester, I look for both, I'll check out txt's recommendations.
    I will message player 11 also, I couldn't remember which of us is the man from Houston. It's been a fun road trip so far, I am working my way out West, and will be doing a lot of things including some spring skiing, but enjoying the best of the best is always included. I'll stay in touch
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would use the tuscl top 100 as a starting point:

Treasures and St. James.

Top 100 can be misleading though. I recently visted Cheeks in Dayton, OH ranked number 9 on the list and I think I have a better time at Kahoot's in Columbus, OH which is not even on the top 100 list.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here is a recent stripperweb.com discussion complaining about how so many extras go on in Houston.

http://forum.stripperweb.com/showthread.…

"I am so sick of Houston guys, I've met six this week and all i hear is " Well in Houston I get fucked and sucked for $200 TO 2000 at Treasures...." I say fucking go home to your damn disease infested whores and stay the fuck out of any other city in Texas" I hope your dick falls off and rots, btw to the last guy tonight I've just informed your wife of what a Loser sleaze you are. Remember you gave me your card with your home number to call you in case I change my mind about fucking you. I just couldn't resist informing her of the "prize" she married. It took some convincing at first, but after I described you,your kids names, and hobbies, she didn't sound too happy. Maybe you shouldn't have tried to grab my kitty after I said NO or you proably should have tipped me more. And you bitches that do the nasty shit, your time is coming. Do us both a favor and stand on a damn street corner, where you belong. You ever come in my town , my club and try your shit. Let me put it this way: we have ways of dealing with whores and they don't work a second night.
    "
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    AWWWWW, poor baby, I bet she's jealous of the money the other ones make
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Us pros need to continue to educate customers so we can put ROBs like that out of business. Don't wanna fuck or suck dick? Fuckin' get a job at McDonald's!
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Here are my recommendations for Houston:

Centerfolds, Ritz and Treasures are extras friendly clubs. The Ritz has upstairs CR and VIP area but $125 entry fee for non VIP. Good privacy. If ViP, its free. Ritz is on SE side near Hobby airport and I believe POP would be less there as its not the expensive Westchase area. Many of the gals will do otc, so you may be able to get one to your room. Watch out for LE raids on Friday evenings. St James and Penthouse are fine clubs but IMO not extras clubs. Heartbreakers has $25 VIP area fee. It is upstairs but open area. I have fucked this one gal up there bc she likes doing it with people around. I don't consider HB an extras club. Mileage is high in Houston as we are a two way contact town. You should be able to touch anything not in g string area including sucking boob, etc. If not deselect that girl and get another one.

Be careful in Treasures, many of them will pressure you for extras, so be ready to go and have condoms handy. A guy I work with did a gal there without a condom and was scared for weeks....you don't want to put yourself thru that kinda stress.

As far as the bitches on SW, they resent Houston bc lets face it they don't fuck or like Players who would call their bluff on SS. The Strippers who fuck don't have time to post on sites like SW or EDN bc they are too busy making money with customers otc, itc, or both. Thanks for posting that Samsung, but that bitch would find my business card (special one for SC) only reaches my cell phone and the name on it is phony. That gal would not make it in Houston, especially from all the gals now on backpage.com doing ecort work. She sounds like a McD, BK, or JB candidate.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    If you are in Houston on Wednesday thats bikini day at the Ritz. Lots of hot gals, high mileage gals running around in bikini swimwear. They have a free buffet from noon until 3. You can take dances on the bottom floor and there are areas away from the main room, but not enough privacy for any extras. Like any club, it takes getting a feel for the place. Check out their website, and you will get an idea of the layout. I believe you can have a lot of fun there but its what you make it, how much you have available to spend, and YMMV. They say Houston is to Strip Clubbing like Vail is to Skiing. Design your business meeting so you can slip out (into the field) early for some SC fun.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    BTW my dick has not fallen off, and I have been fucking strippers here for close to a decade. If anything it seems to work much better than when I started out and in the process I got off Lexapro (antidepressant - bad stuff - get off it, it causes DE).

See my articles on Dancer Drama, Seeing a Stripper OTC, etc.
  • Cravey
    14 years ago
    My contribution to the discussion:

I would classify St. James as an "extras" club, especially if you can get into the upstairs booths (non-VIP). Have had many offers from a surprisingly decent looking group of dancers.

Treasures is hard on your wallet - the hustle factor is as high as anywhere I've ever been and while you can certainly get a high end experience, I've found that the hassle of parsing through the cattle car environment almost eliminates the fun of finding what you want.

Centerfolds has extras, no doubt about it but I've found, especially recently, that the quality of the dancers have fallen. Lots of fun can be had but be prepared to perhaps lower your standards a bit.

Heartbreakers is quite a drive south on I-45 but can be worth your time. As mentioned, buy the VIP wrist band so you can go straight to the private areas upstairs.

I've traveled a good bit and the Houston reputation for mutual grind is well deserved. If you're in Texas, Austin and San Antonio has decent clubs but with far less contact. Dallas clubs typically match Houston's quality in terms of the dancers but I've found that the grind factor isn't quite up to what we have here in Houston. Individual cases will of course better or worse, both in Dallas and Houston, but across the board, I give Houston the nod.

If you have time for only a few clubs, I'd recommend St. James, Treasures, then back to St. James. After that, I'd consider Heartbreakers or maybe Centerfolds.

I'll admit to not having visited The Ritz. I need to..
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Thanks, guys
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion