tuscl

Christies in Phoenix?

SpunkyOne
Florida
Just wondering if anyone can help me out with any info in this club. What are the VIP room options like? I know they can be expensive. Just wondering if they are worth it? Is there mileage to be had? Was in the club and was debating about checking it out. Met a nice redhead named Kalina...anyone have any info? Any recommendations on other favorite damcers?

1 comment

• harrydave
    14 years ago
    I've been going to clubs in Phoenix for over 10 years, including both Christies in Phoenix and Tempe. I have never heard anyone make a case for VIP in either of those clubs. Activities in the clubs in Phoenix is controlled because there is a City ordinance that proscribes big penalties for management. VIP will be expensive ($300 plus) and mileage will not be much better than out on the floor. The one benefit is that the girl may hang out with you more. And for that she will expect a big tip. If you want mileage in Phoenix, take the time to become a regular (focus on 2 or 3 girls you like) and be generous with getting $10 lap dances. Over the long run, that will be a wiser use of your money. Don't just focus on one girl and dream up a fantasy about how great it will be in VIP with her. That approach leads to an empty bank account.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion