tuscl

THE KARDASHIANS GIRLS

10inches
Florida
Friday, April 9, 2010 8:55 AM
which one would you like to fuck? KIM--ride that big ass all night long KOURTNEY--have to share a tit with the baby KHLOE--love them big girls ALL 3--they got a pussy, right? NONE OF THEM--they too skanky even for me!!!

21 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    My vote is for Kim!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "KIM--ride that big ass all night long" A lot to ride there, lol: [view link]
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Not interested in any of them.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    txtittyfan says: Not interested in any of them. Dudester says: My personal goal is a threesome with Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez. Failing that, I'll take lookalikes.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Before Kourtney got knocked up, she was probably the most do-able. But Kim is surely pretty, even if she has a cartoon-parody sized booty...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I'm with ttf on this.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    thanks for that pic steve, I was tempted to change it to my profile pic but she is getting too old lol.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    10 inches - you left out the Mom (Kris). There are some MILF/Cougar lovers on this board, after all. And a few into the whole er, Mother-Daughter fantasy thing, lol. [view link]
  • suhkoijohn
    14 years ago
    kourtney
    14 years ago
    Kourtney. She's the only spinner amongst the three.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    None of them for me. "My personal goal is a threesome with Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez." Dude, what is it with you & underage girls?? Creepy...
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Not into Armenian girls.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I know there is a sex tape with Kim Kardashian in it. It sells at the local adult dvd store for $65 but I downloaded it for free. I wonder if or when there will be a sex tape with the other kardashians. Even better a threesome with Kim and Kourtney.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Sam - new photos here: "Continuing to understand her singular contribution to society, Kim Kardashian let the paparazzi photograph her ass in a bikini again, and this time with a clear view of her mile-long ass crack that literally defies comprehension. I'm staring into it right now and I'm pretty sure my brain's about to collapse on itself." [view link]
  • how
    14 years ago
    Steve, that poor little bikini has no chance to contain that mASSive booty! It's just not fair, I tell ya...
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Before she got pregnant I liked Kourtney. Kim bounces from guy to guy all the time and IMO is a bit of a whore, Khloe is the least attractive of the 3 and doesn't really do anything for me.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Who has the bigger ass...J-Lo or Kim?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Kim!
  • bornloser
    14 years ago
    Only Kourtney. The other like black athletes with massive cocks-that leaves me out.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Kim is bigger than J-Lo overall, but even proportionally, Kim's booty is bigger relative to Jennifer's.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    None. I would be afraid my dick would rot off. J-Lo either.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion