tuscl

Dancer arm pit odor

Ironcat
South Carolina
Friday, April 2, 2010 1:21 AM
Yesterday I decided to stop in at my favorite club for happy hour. I made sure that I went home to shower and put on a clean set of clothes before heading to the club, which is my standard operating procedure. As I sat down and was enjoying my first drink, a skinny little dancer came up behind from where I was sitting and jumped into my lap, putting her arm around my neck. If you can picture this, her arm pit was on my left shoulder. As she was giving me the usual pitch, I noticed a distinct and strong body odor coming from her arm pit. I quickly explained that I was waiting for another dancer and she moved on. The problem was that my clean shirt now was inundated with her body odor. It was like that Seinfeld episode when the parking valet left his body odor in Jerry's car. It seemed to get stronger as minutes passed, so I realized that my only recourse was to leave. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I been a strip club veteran for over 20 years and this is a first for me.

11 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    There is one dancer at kahoot's that smells awful. I hate it when she is around me. It reminds me of a stale cinnabon frosting. Makes me want to puke. I wish she would get fired for not showering.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Arm pit odor is bad, but pussy odor is fifty times worse. I was getting a dance once when the girl started putting her snatch close to my face, and she had the most putrid smell down there. It was so bad that I was gagging and thought I would throw-up on her stomach. It was the worst smell I have ever come across in my life, and that is coming from a guy who worked in meatpacking growing up. I shoved the girl off of me, which is a big no-no, considering this was a no-touch club. I got cussed out by the dancer and management, but did not even care. I just wanted to get outside and breathe some fresh air. Ladies, please use Monistat and douche if you have this problem.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    A common problem in Detroit towards the end of the shift. Sometimes this can be avoided by entering the club early in the shift, but why should we do this? A note to the manager might help.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Sinclair you should have cussed them back and told management to hire some "clean" girls who know how to douche. I don't expect you wanted to go back to that club anyway, so I would have told both of them off before I left.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    End of the month-she was trying to make rent-she had been there since opening and had worked hard for the money. Happened twice to me, which is why the rent season 28th-31st, 1st-4th, is off limits for me. I go to SC's between the 5th and 25th.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    There is one girl at my favorite club who does smell after a while of working. She has a great personality, is cute...perky tits, but wow!! I have learned if I want dances from her, I get them early in the shift or not at all.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    This is just another reason why strip clubs should install showers in the dressing rooms. It would help their business out in the long term.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    But who is to say the girl would even use the shower. Some girls simply have bad hygiene.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    (614) halfway through eating me out he goes 'oh that reminds me i have to buy fish for good friday'
  • fetish_dancer
    14 years ago
    I dunno if any of you guys have ever been in the dressing room at a SC, but the majority of them are disgusting. I went to audition at a very nice Indianapolis club and I was expecting the dressing room to be nicer. It wasn't. Beat-up lockers, gross toilets, and dirty floors. The establishment is for the customers, not the dancers, and installing showers would make the SC spend money on the dancers that they don't want to shell out. I agree there should be showers - even a communal shower would be better than nothing after four hours of dancing in a hot club! but the reality of the situation is that all we really can do is make sure we're freshening up every hour or so, because SC establishments are tight with their money.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    never had the problem. Definitly a major turn off though. @F_D That's sounds surprising I don't see how an SC could realistically hope to stay in buisness if the dancers are not being properly maintained while on their shift. A shower should be standard at an SC; especially the SC that function as brothels
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion