tuscl

Trying to find my fav....Mary Jane from blue zebra

Saturday, March 20, 2010 1:00 AM
Hey guys, I'm new to the site, but I gotta give u guys props the reviews and articles are all great info for a newb. Anyway, Mary Jane used to be a dancer at this club I frequented (called Blue Zebra in Los Angeles). Unfortunately, due to work I haven't been able to visit for a while and it seems that she has moved on to a different club but no one at her previous club knows where. Her stage name is Mary Jane...she is exotic looking, perhaps a latina/asian mix. Does anyone know where she currently works? Also, has anyone been successful in getting extras from her. In my opinion, she is very beautiful and seems down if you've got deep pockets.

6 comments

• rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Ballin, these strippers come and go. A lot of them are very transient. Since you're a newbie I will pass along the advice that you should NEVER get attached to a stripper - it always ends bad. Not only do they move around alot, but most of them are head cases. Good luck!
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    To add to what rick said - if you go on forums and announce that you're looking for a specific dancer, other people familiar w/ her or her club might tell her that someone is looking for her online. She will assume that you are a stalker and might steer clear of the club, which is the exact opposite of what you want.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    For all we know you ARE a stalker.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    try the club discussion boards on [view link] They are more useful for club specific chat than this general discussion board. Sometimes dancers themselves will go on [view link] and promote where they are now working.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also I just noticed you were talking about a LA club. Maybe check out zbone [view link] The latin/asian mix does sound sexy...do you have any pics of woman that would look like her?
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Find another ATF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion