tuscl

Great girl, lousy dance

OneAngryDwarf
Pennsylvania
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 4:22 AM
At a SC I go to once a week or so, there is a dancer who I enjoy talking to a lot. She's sweet, attractive, reasonably intelligent, and we share some similar interests. Problem is...the lap dances she gives aren't all that great. Don't get me wrong, they're not air dances or anything like that...but I also know that I can get a more enjoyable, less clumsy dance at this particular club from many other girls. I will usually buy a dance or two from her anyway, just to help her out, but usually move on after that, which sometimes creates a bit of awkwardness. I don't feel all that comfortable asking her for OTC time either, as it seems that would destroy some built-up goodwill (I don't know her THAT well, at least not yet). Anyone else here ever had an experience like this? What did you do?

11 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    How long have you been going "once a week"? I would just cut my losses now and avoid wasting money on this sweet, intelligent girl...it is a strip club and you want mileage! not a future wife! You can't make a hoe a housewive..
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Dude, if you are looking for a sweet intelligent girl who you share some interests with tht is great but you should not be doing it in a strip clubs. For one thing, your chance of find one is pretty much zero. The real reason you should go to a strip club is because you are looking for a stupid, lying, thieving whore who is willing to let you fuck her in the ass and/or cum on her face for a bit of cash. Need to get your priorities and where you are looking for them straight.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I've seen a number of girls like that. There is a girl at my favorite club who could be a standup comedian, but she is, no doubt, the worst private dancer there. I usually end up buying the first dance I get there from her, but that's usually it. And if she isn't first, it's too late.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    She's uncomfortable doing dances. I know some dancers who are like that. Good onstage. Fun to talk to. But for some reason they don't like to grind on strangers' dicks. Imagine that.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Desparate housewife?
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Train her to give lappers. It's the same with sex-we presume the other person knows their way around, but their prior lover didn't know anything. Next time you go to the back with her, say "Can I show you something?" then tell her how you like it. I did it with one gal.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Dudester has the right idea. As someone she likes and trusts to some degree, you might be able to help her become better at making money, which is ultimately why she is there. When you suggest something and she does it well, let her know. Or say "I did not like that as much" when she does the other stuff. Let her know how much you appreciate it, point out that other guys will like it too, and remind her again that it will get her more dances and more money. Somewhere down the line she is going to acknowledge that big lump in your pants, at which point you can advance the lessons to the next level. You can always go to her more skilled co-workers when you need more mileage, but in the end, the payoff could be spectacular and you can say you turned a nice girl into a raging slut (thus allowing Dougster to say "I told ya' so!!")
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I think Dudester makes a good point. I recall a dancer I used to like, but she was one of those POWER grinders. After I asked her to take it easy, they became 1000% more enjoyable.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    There was a girl that started at my regular club. I quickly liked her more than the others. After the FIRST day I inquired as to OTC activities. She said no, I felt wierd, but we put it behind us and for the next few weeks our time was enjoyable. Then she all of a sudden quit. I was told by a few girls i "trust" if they knew why. I was told she was picked on by the girls who had been there awhile. Her dances were good, she was a hot little thing, but i loved talking to her, and was fine not having a chance at OTC. We go for different reasons, and on different days we go for other things...or I do anyway. One day I want extras from the slut, other days I want GFE. If you go to enjoy her time, then do it. If you want OTC and you know she wont give it, move on. I learned it the hard way...and somedays I am still learning it.
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    its all about the $$$ give em one to show you wnat they got.give em 2 to show them what you want.if they don't do it on the third try.move on to the next one.i told a girl i didn't want to do vip anymore because we just didn't move together right.after about 4 months she said she wanted to try OTC (i think the girls talked about me) then after OTC time. we get along great.i still don't do vip with her but she always sits and talks with me [view link] honest with them.because i'm sure they are honest with me LOL.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    OneAngryDwarf, I think you jinxed me, man! Saw this cute dancer tonight who was just my type - girl next door, tall, slim, long light brown hair, perky boobs, no tats. Her stage dancing was good, so I tipped her and asked for a lap dance. I thought of this thread as soon as she started in with some kind of weird bouncing up and down on my lap. I stopped her after the first dance of a 2-4-1, and since I'm a real cheapskate, you know it was a lousy dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion