tuscl

Best place in Tampa for EXTRA'S?

Kprince
California
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 5:42 AM
Hi, stuck in Orlando and this city is not the best for strip clubs. (obvious understatement). Was wondering if anyone has any tips on decent strip clubs in Tampa that routinely give out extra's? I've decided to make the drive out there, and after reading these forums Mons Venus seems to be the most bang for the buck but obviously no extra's can occur there with no vip area. Scarletts seemed to have some reviews about extras but Im looking for a place that's known for them. Any suggestions? Thanks!

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Posted: 02/09/10 [go to full discussion] Yeah. You want to go to Scarlett's Ybor Strip. That's a guarantee. You won't get extras at Mons Venus, Shangri-La, Thee Dollhouse, Penthouse Club. 2001 Odyssey is a wild card. I haven't experienced extras there but it was made clear to me that they're available. If, that is, you're willing to pony up $400 for the private VIP(one level more expensive than the spaceship) AND tip. Go to Scarlett's. [view link]
  • Kprince
    14 years ago
    Hey thanks! Any idea on how much extras at Scarlets would run me? Im spoiled by metro Detroit.
  • DickJohnson
    14 years ago
    try lipstixx, certified whore house, attached to an adult book store that should tell you something....
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    I'd have to agree with samsung, Scartlett's Ybor Strip is where I've had the most fun in that neck of the woods. Happy hunting!
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I got a BJ @ Scarlett's for $150 from a cutie. I second the Lipstixx recommendation. It's a whore house. Now, if you want to have some fun, head to Pasco county instead. It's north of Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater. Full nude, full liquor. No nudity and alcohol at the same time in Tampa.
  • Davidg511
    7 years ago
    Hey considering paying Scarlett's a visit, any advice for what and who to look out for, and how much I should consider bringing if I want to have a good time?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion