tuscl

chances of getting virus

I went to a stripclub recently. Stripper places a hand kerchief (i suppose it was dry). almost at end of lap i ejaculated and as i see my pant was wet and may be kerchief got wet too . how r chances of i getting some virus through the kerchief which is being used for every one? specially HIV?

12 comments

• SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    Almost 100%, talk to you later Magic Johnson.

Seriously, are you worried that your jizz soaked through your pant leg, into the handkerchief, then a virus rode the jizz stream in the opposite direction back into your bloodstream?

Take some Prozac and quit being such a hypochondriac.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    Strippers will kill ya!
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Bring your own hankie or some tissues. Just make sure the hankie isn't the monogrammed one your granny gave you on your 10th birthday.
  • Mr.White
    15 years ago
    she put a hanky between you two? that sounds a little hanky to me anyway.i would think she might have some kind of std.there was a stripper that put a hanky on the chair before she sat down on it everytime.other strippers all said she had herpes.not sure if it was stab in the back day at the club but i didn't dance with her.be careful of staff infections too.if they have a rash stay away!!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    very low risk of HIV. I would not worry about it.

If you are really worried most major cities have free anonymous HIV testing at the public health department. You have to wait 3 months though so it gives enough time for the HIV to appear on their tests. If you test earlier it might show up as negative but end up later developing.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Wear a rubber if you fuck her or get a BJ and don't kiss her you should be fine.
  • kristemp1
    15 years ago
    thanks all. @SnakePlissken yeah may be ur right. its been more than a month it happened. Got cough which lasted for more than a week and started thinking is sth wrong. may be i am hypochondriac! and ill sure try to quit being so, thanks buddy.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Look your either in the program (and can deal with the risk) or not. Like Naval Aviation Strip Clubbing, especially being a Player (doing strippers) can be dangerous. But when your in a nursing home on the last legs of whats left of your life and your wife (or S/O) is counting the days she can lower you into the ground, you will wish you had done more in Strip Clubs.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Use a condom with Strippers and Hookers if FS. HJ is safe and condom might make it better. BJ is lots of fun without condom but has its risks. A married stripper who does a handful of clients is safer than a backpage.com whore who did you at 5 pm after 6 other customers who did her earlier and her 2 pimps who had her first off after getting her room at motel to work.

Does the gal your doing seem loose as a goose? She's probably doing a bus load of guys.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    Read under articles about STDs specific to SC. Bottom line... if it is wet and not yours you can catch something from it.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    More misinformation from curiousgeorgefun. He just never learns. Your chance of contracting HIV here is 0.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    samsung1: 6 weeks is considered plenty of time for modern HIV antibody tests. NAT tests, available in some of the better clinics, will get it down around 12 days. For this particular incident he can go to a clinic if he wants and they will him a test is completely unnecessary and a waste of his time and money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion