tuscl

Dancer's shitty behavior

Shekitout
South Carolina
Monday, March 1, 2010 11:11 PM
Stopped by favorite club the other day, and one of my favorite dancers was parking. I went on into the club and she stopped by on her way to dressing room to let me know her dispaly on her cell phone was broken and she could read text messages. She the said she'd be out in 20 minuyes and we'd do some dances. 90 minutes later she comes ot for 1 song on the main stage and is supposed to go to satellite stage near where I was sitting but instead she goes off to the dance area with some guy who had tipped her while onstage. Pissed me off! What a shitty thing to do and what an idiot I was to wait on her ass so long. Oh well, I save some bucks!

20 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    We should never expect a dancer to exhibit the loyalty or good manners that are usually faked by wives or girlfriends. SOs have a goal in mind and that's why things happen a certain. Dancers see customers as disposable after the money is paid. And they can always go to another guy and get some money, so why care about you.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    They are all flaky. I've had them cancel dates at the last minute. I don't get pissed, I just take it in stride. They don't mean to be assholes, they're just ditzy broads with drug habits. Let it go. And the next time you're in the club, spend money on other girls IN FRONT OF HER. That's how you get a stripper's attention.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    And spending money on other dancers *works*. Was in a club once, and a girl just my type was dancing on stage. I asked her if she was available for a lap dance, and she said, "I'll come see you as soon as I get done with my set. Well, I sat down, and she came down, and walked straight to a guy at the other end of the room. I assumed he was a bigger spender than me, and proceeded to get dances from another girl. When I was done, she almost immediately came over and pouted "I thought you were going to wait for me." I replied that I had, and she'd gone somewhere else, so I assumed she wasn't interested. She then proceeded to give me a *very* good dance, and later became one I regularly sought out, providing some interesting times. She never pulled the "wait on me" shit again, either. At least not with me. Though I think I *was* the guy for whom she blew off another custie with, a couple of times, though, just as she had with me the first time. :)
    14 years ago
    No way would I wait for a dancer for 90 minutes when she tells me 20. Don't care if its an ATF or not. I'd say 30 minutes is about my max. By then I either move on or move on out.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    Just got to remember that when a stripper is moving her mouth she is lying. If they lie when I ask if she wants to go to the beach with me in April, I'm okay with her not going but when she lies the way the one did to the OP, she is on my shit list and will not be worthy of my attention or $$. One of the best lines is one who you have never given any money to will tell you she needs to get $200 by tomorrow so she can pay _________ (fill in the blank)
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    i notice they behave diferent threw the month.i see a chick that used to treat me like shit all the time but she is awsome in vip.i learn to live with it.some nights she lets me rub her all over on the main floor then other nights she says no don't touch me..the manager is [view link] this is after another chick has been sitting on my lap with my touchy touchy all over her with managers walking by the whole time.duh.she will say shit like"YOU GANNA DO A DANCE OR WHAT"? "i got my vibrator ready"!lol. i'll say no and point to another stripper and say i'm giving all my money to that hot lady right there.that dosent mind me rubbing her thigh..after an hour she is back on my lap..please cum with me i've had other dances but they don't compare to you bs.grabbing my dick and everything.i stand my ground and say MAYBEE next time.of course this has played out a few times over the years with this chick.i'm thinking by-polar.because she knows if she cumms on horny she will get my money.if one of the OTC girls are in at the same time as her she will jump and straddle me till i go to vip. i use this as a game also.she does vip with me no OTC. but she does stuff other girls won't for no extra money.after one extra rude visits every time she woulsd sit at my table i would sit strait up in my chair.put my hands in my lap over my dick.then with every question i would answer with one word answers.this went on for almost 2 months.then i see her at the mall.she comes all the way across the food court with her kid and hugs me hard and asks "can we make up now".with tears in her eyes.(no shit)[view link] i went to see her and from then on she has been cool.but bitchy some parts of the month.its all a head game for money...it goes both ways
  • how
    14 years ago
    One thing I've noticed is that no matter what crappy behavior a dancer may pull, NOTHING is EVER her fault... EVER. They've got more excuses than you could keep up with; I think some of them believe their own BS.
  • Shekitout
    14 years ago
    To minnow: I was approached by other dancers but I knew what I would get with the one I was waiting on and did not know what I would get with a dancer I had not seen before. As far as the cell phone, the screen was broken so she couldn't read text messages I had sent.
  • plove
    14 years ago
    in a way i agree with what she did. you have to be a stripper to understand some things and mannerisms they have. i would've at least came to you and told you why i was gonna go to him first.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Shekitout is a buddy of mine. Dude,you what to do next.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Some of them I don't c how they make any money with that behavior. When they come crying to me they only made $20 all day I could care less.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I know, the ones who bitch and whine about their bills don't seem to last long. I had one stripper complaining to me about how high the prices are at walmart. She says that she brings in the dollar store ads and they price match for her. She did not last very long...
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    My ATF came and sat by me and a friend last week. She "knew" she was getting dances from me as I always did. She waited on us, got us our drinks and chatted with us. I was so not into her, and was hoping she would just leave. When she didnt, I used the, I have to call the wife trick, and went outside to make a call. By the time I came bace, she had moved on not to see her again for the rest of the night.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Question for Shek: During that 90 minutes (esp. the timeframe past 20 minutes) did you not see, or were you not approached by ANY dancers that were as good ( or nearly so) as you favorite?? After 20 minutes, all bets are off, afaic. Hell, I can recall a couple of times when I said I was going to mens room & would be right out (like within 1-2 minutes), and both dancers went with other patron. If they won't even give me 1-2 minutes, why should you give your fave 20?? Regardless of how good a fave may be, I'm ALWAYS looking at alternate dancers. Within the 1st 20-30 minutes of club visit, I have my "draft picks" figured out, and how potential "free agents" ( new showups) would fare. In many cases, I have alternate clubs in mind (Thank you Tuscl).
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have sometimes used the "I have to go to the bathroom" excuse to get away from a clingy dancer. Shek, maybe the dumb bitch is trying to play "hard to get" with you. I would just move on to the next one she sounds like a ROB. Maybe she wanted you to offer to buy her a new cell phone. I know one dancer on the pink site that she lead a guy on who complained he had not got his dick sucked for over 20 years. 10k spent over a few months and even got him to buy a new iphone for her. She just kept making up excuses after excuses to avoid giving him head and he did not get anything out of it, just dancing.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I'll wait on a fave if we discuss in advance about how long the wait will be, and if she's clear that I'm fair game (for other dancers) until that time limit is up.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I wait no more than 10 minutes, if I wait at all. Too many other fish in that big SC ocean to be tied down to one dancer that knows you'll happily wait for her while she cleans out other patrons.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    lol lopaw I wish that was the way it was at columbus strip clubs...most of the time there is only one or two hot dancers worth your money.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    My previous ATF has just recently stopped talking to me. I have sent her away twice in the last few weeks to make room on my lap for another. This has made her mad I think. She even goes as far as coming over to talk to my friend AND not saying a word to me. I guess it is fine as I have moved on from her, but I can't help but miss our conversations...and her dances as they are much better than most.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    shekitout do I know her? PM me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion