tuscl

Are Older Girls still sexy ?

Dazymaz
Florida
Friday, February 26, 2010 12:04 PM
Greetings ,,, Some of you might remeber me from many years ago ,,, Yes she's back .. from the first club when i was 14 working at Le Strip to the Pink paridise that turned into a parking lot in Richmond Hill, to dodging coppers and hiding out in the cannonball ,, trying to strike it rich at the million dollar saloon ,, and cruzin the no fly zone ,, the airport strip ,, I have landed ... in the middle of bum fuck idaho .. LOL just kidding ,,well it might as well be .. I m in the beleville area now ,, after haveing a vacation for the last ten years I am walking around my house in my high heels getting my feet ready for the big plunge. SO tell me .. can a gal find a decent club in this neck of the woods ? one who is a little long in the tooth.. ( thank god for dentists ) .. the goods have held up perky ,, and I still got those beautiful legs i had so many compliments on. SO all and all I think the good loving I had these past ten years was good for me .. nothing like the love of a good man to keep you young and beatuiful .. my hair is a little longer down to my ... so i figure I can probly still make a living and pay for my hubbies funeral .. Tomorrow i have an " Interview " ( can you believe it .. an Interview ? ) with a club in beleville .. I wonder if its anything like the " Interview " I have had to " Pass " in the past ... mmm . .. hell one time i remember the manager made me dance for him in his office ... back in the day when we had to lug around those boxes .. remeber those .. man they sure built up the arms ,, and the no touching ,, hell back then if a guy touched ya he would get bounced out .. now if they touch you they bounce US out .. whodaa thunk it ? the good old casting couch... its not who ya blow its how good you are ... anyway not to worried about tomorrow 'cept i hear there has been lots of changes since my heels last graced a stage ,, and man have i missed you guys .. I have had many wet dreams over the years about Fantasia and a few other clubs. My long gowns and my white gloves still fit perfectly ,,, all ready for a club that .... can offer me steady work and horney men ? Shame to waste these talents .. I 'm a lifer.. and i thank you men out there ! you beautiful handsum horney men !! god love ya cause i sure will !! Thank god for this business it has always been there for me in my darkest hours . Something I could always count on when life decided to kick me in the ass. SO are older girls still sexy ? I think so ,, fk i hope so.. wish me luck... XX OO SPLASH !!

17 comments

• potheadpl
    14 years ago
    How old are you? I see dancers in their 40s who seem to do well. They probably give extras.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    pot, You know dancers that "give" extras?
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    LOL! Well, perhaps "give" was a poor word choice. How about "perform"?
  • how
    14 years ago
    The answer to the question is a definite yes--older ladies can still be sexy. Check out judyjudy here for one example. She has a great attitude, and obviously has kept her body fit. She rakes in the moolah, and doesn't even have to exceed her desired limits to do so.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    The older ones can be really friendly and sexy and will sometimes attract a special type of clientele. I have seen guys in their early 20's taking lap dances from a 51 yr old grandmother (she did not look it and was real hot).
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Some can be, but I prefer the young ones.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    pot, Better :)
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Ditto what Player11 said. There's even a niche clientele that *prefers* older dancers (I should know; I'm president of my local chapter.) ;-) Plus sometimes younger dancers haven't figured out what the hell they're doing yet. They think that every guy should explode just because they get naked and wiggle around. (OK, admittedly, there are some dancers that this is actually true for.)
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    A little off topic but maybe not. I went to a get together with some of my high school classmates yesterday and caught my self staring at one woman's butt for a very long time. She has pretty much the same body as she did way back then and I would pay to see her strip. BTW, we are in our early 60's
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    A lot of people come to strip clubs for variety. Older women have their niche but I think the mass market still favors the younger ones. Mid 20s at the oldest. There are plenty of exceptions that I know of though.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I feel weird saying that older "girls" are sexy, because it doesn't seem right for a lady who is 40-something (or more) to be called a "girl", but yes, they sure as hell can be. It's a different feeling from an older lady, though. Younger ladies don't have to try as hard, but then they don't give as much.
  • mitciv
    14 years ago
    no
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Like everything else, some are. Some are not. I have a favorite that works at a DC federal nursing home. She comes down every 3 months to visit family and when she does she works at the club for a couple of days. When she does and we hook up,it is outa site. She started at 17 under a different club name, now 36. You do the math. She got so wet the last time that she had go to the dressying room and put in a tanpak just to avoid the mosisture. I have done her twice ITC. More to cun OTC. Generaraly NO. They do not turn me on
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Someone posted a link some time ago about a 50+ beauty pageant. It was in Vegas, as I recall. DAMN! There were sure some hot women at that event!
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    If a woman is committed to fitness AND gets the necessary plastic surgery, she can be hot well through her 40s. But how many strippers do that? The stripper lifestyle isn't conducive to maintaining fitness. Lots of alcohol, drugs, and constantly surrounded by second hand smoke. Tends to be bad for the skin. There's an older stripper who works dayshift @ my favorite club. She LOOKED good from a distance. Fake boobs, tiny waist, flat stomach, and petite. I got a dance from her and was really disappointed at how SOFT she was. Not soft skin----lack of muscle tone. She was just squishy. I've encountered that a lot with strippers. Skinny but soft. Ick.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    It's possible, but rare.
  • womanlover
    14 years ago
    I visit the Playhouse in Burlington NJ and most of the women there are in their 40's and look great! Most of them are from Brazil, but they have great bodies and are upbeat. Some have implants and others are natural, but it is all in how you present yourself. You may have to do a little extra and show a bit more, but I think if you flirt with the guys, then you will be a real hit. I am more inclined to like a lady that can carry on a conversation and talk to you for a few minutes than a young girl that is hot and stuck up. GOOD LUCK!! I'd come see you if not so far away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion