tuscl

4 arrests for prostitution in Myrtle Beach in a week

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - Three women have been arrested in Myrtle Beach in the past week for four attempts at prostitution, according to incident reports.

Officers with the Myrtle Beach Police Department say 40-year-old Lisa Bickley was arrested two times in one week after offering sexual favors to undercover police officers. Police first arrested Bickley on Feb. 15 in the area of 23rd Avenue South and Ocean Boulevard after she offered a Myrtle Beach police officer sex for $40 or a sexual act for $25.

A repeat incident, according to police reports, occurred four days later along 24th Avenue South and Ocean Boulevard. Bickley was charged with prostitution after agreeing to engage in sexual activity with an undercover officer and second man for $25 each.

A second woman, identified as Stacy Loraine Eubanks, 32, of Myrtle Beach, was arrested in a similar prostitution sting after attempting to offer an undercover cop sexual favors at the Red Roof Inn. Eubanks, too, was charged by police with prostitution.

A Myrtle Beach Police report reveals Eubanks pleaded guilty to her charges at a Feb. 20 bond hearing and was sentenced to a $262 fine and eight days in jail.

John Hussey, 39, was arrested Feb. 19 by an undercover officer after she allegedly offered to perform oral sex for $30. According to a report, Hussey was spotted by the officer in the area of 29th Avenue South and Ocean Boulevard around 10 p.m.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp…
Just keep these prices in mind next time that stripper wants to take you off to the $400/hour VIP suite.

8 comments

• jabthehut
    15 years ago
    But....most strippers look a hell of a lot better than those skanks. Even Shelley, Glenn's wife looks better and is cheaper.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Yikes, some rough looking mugshots there, Sam.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Rome had no regulations against Prostitution. It was wide open. I really think POP would come way down if Prostitution was left alone to flourish like it did in Rome. In certain ways our society is backwards.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    When I look at those photos I wonder if any of them have Aids.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    $262 fine? That's cheaper than my speeding ticket. Women always have it easier
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Good news is, they were all street walkers and not working in one of the clubs.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Just keep these prices in mind next time that stripper wants to take you off to the $400/hour VIP suite."

Ugh...if they look like these gals, then I'll keep my money tyvm.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    "When I look at those photos I wonder if any of them..."

...I wonder if there's any possibility that they *don't* have AIDS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion