tuscl

Club Owners - On the site

Back in December I posted a review of a club in St Maarten. It wasn't very complementary but it was sincere and was based on the comments of several girls. A few weeks ago I received a private msg here from a dancer (so I thought) asking for more details about what the dancers said etc. I replied but didn't give details about the girls as I thought at least one might reluctantly be working there. I was a little suspicious of what they were asking so I checked the user id and it had been used to post reviews of other clubs from a man. Now I don't know for sure but I suspect the club owner was checking out who had spilled the beans of him.

My only message is careful of girls identity here especially if you have something negative about a club to say as I think its fair to say the average club owner is not adverse to arrange a slap for a girl who steps out of line.

2 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Never give any means of identifying a dancer. Club owners, managers, ex-boyfriends, stalkers, WHEW!
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    Protect your flock like a good shepard.

On the other side of the coin, girls with smelly snatches NEED to be NAMED in reviews. Your TUSCL brethren need the heads-up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion