tuscl

Quick Survey: Are All Women Ultimately Whores, Anyway?

A frequent theme in the threads we encounter here is customers trying to rationalize their SC habits by claiming that, in the end, all male/female interaction is ultimately about the man providing the resources (mainly money) and the woman providing the sex. Thus, the reasoning goes, the customer/stripper relation is, ultimately, no different than other male/female interactions. Stating it more succinctly, many here believe that all women are whores anyways.

I completely disagree with idea, and find it incredibly misogynistic. My position is that there are normal women, and then there are strippers, all but the smallest minority of whom are stupid, lying, thieving whores.

So let's get a show of hands, though: Who here thinks all women are ultimately whores anyway, and who thinks this is just a stupid rationalization for guys seeking to excuse their whore mongering? (*I raise my hand for the latter*)

18 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    I think the best retort to your post comes from the words of comedian Richard Jeni: "Men like to brag about all the sex they have. Women, on the other hand, prefer to downplay the sex they had. [Richard, playing himself]'Let me get this straight-you're a beautiful woman who gets hit on twenty times a day, and you haven't had sex in three years, then I come along, a vertically impaired, leaping gnome, with three bad jokes and a six pack, and I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND'

They're all lying sacks."
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Line from movie, "The Greek Tycoon," starring Jacquline Bisset (sp?) and Raoul Julia, loosely based on Aristotle Onassis, "Sooner or later all women do it for the money."
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    More specifically, women look for financial support, security and protection in marriage, with sexual enjoyment a distant consideration, but a duty to be performed in exchange. So is this really the case--men get sex in exchange for money in all realtionships, marriage or otherwise?
  • Slin
    15 years ago
    Men and women are wired to be attracted to different things. Women are more prone to look for qualities that ensure stability (and yes, money is one of them) and men are geared towards finding a woman that ensure healthy offspring. If you are going to trash on women for being gold diggers, then you have to be fair and trash on men for being shallow horndogs.
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    Men enter relationships to get sex. Women give sex to get the relationship. True or false?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Then you have those relationships where women have equal income or even greater income than their husbands.

"Women, who made up about 10 percent of first-year law students in 1970, accounted for 49.4 percent of the 43,518 students who began law school last fall, according to data to be released soon by the American Bar Association, and that rate of growth is expected to continue. As of March 9, 2001 more women than men had applied for admission to law schools this fall."
    http://www.lawschool.com/femalemajority.…
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    I agree with Dougster. Not all women are whores, but all strippers are. A normal women will love you for things other than money.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Many of the intelligent women who, in the old days, were limited to being schoolteachers, nurses, wives, stewardesses or bank tellers, etc. are now able to gain entry into schools of business, law, medicine or theology. We will soon see a legal profession that is 40%women. (The ABA has already had its first woman president.) The presiding bishop of the Episcopal Church is a woman. And, so it goes. This is neither a good or bad thing, just progress. As women become established, all too slowly because discrimination still exists, they will not need men for money, suppor or financial stability. With the acceptance of single motherhood and artificial insemination, men are not needed to sire or father children. As men feel not needed and obsolete, strip clubs are one of the few places left where the male fantasy of being important can be played out. It just costs a lot of money.
  • SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    SuperDude, I don't think I've ever met anyone who went to a strip club for any reason other than to have fun ogling naked girls or to buy sex.

I think you're delving too deep when you say that most men go to strip clubs to purchase a fantasy of importance. For the vast majority, it's really just the base desire to see and touch and maybe more with attractive, naked girls.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    I agree that the vast majority of guys go for the pure recreational experience.
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    I have two daughters and the first one that calls them whores will have to deal with me. I'd like to think that they were raised to be one of the "normals" that Dougster refers to. I do think a very high majority of strippers fall into the "less-than-normal" category...judyjudy is the obvious exception.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Answer: Stupid rationalization.

Dancers don't strip because they love money, they strip because they don't have money, most likely due to bad or failed relationships or lack of other job skills and yes, in other circumstances, as a bridge, for example, college-to-job or worst case scenario drugs to more drugs (observation for sake of discussion, no judgment in this post).

My point is, money in the dancer's eye isn't the root of all evil, it's just part of the life equation.

Some of us play the glass-half-empty game when really the glass is half full--women partying with us, flirting with us, doing us. I'm not going to put a negative spin on something I enjoy. Why?

Unless you are guilt-ridden about your behavior and need to rationalize it. 'Stupid, lying thieving?' Handle it this way--just remember the old economic maxim, "buyer beware."

Drippy: sex being the basis of a relationshisp: Disagree. Forming a benenfical partnership is the basis of a relationship. Sex is a dividend. But we can get sex any number of ways.

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I think all whores are whores.
  • aphrodite
    15 years ago
    This may be a little late, but....

I am female, and -- yes, here it comes -- I don't think all women are whores. Because I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who are like me. I provide for myself financially. I have never asked any man, EVER, to buy me anything or pay my bills or whatever. I can do that myself. When I'm with a man, it's because he makes me feel comfortable, because he is intelligent and capable of intelligent conversation, and because the sex is good. I like sex for the pure pleasure of it; I don't bring money into that equation. That's when things get too complicated.

I do believe women are into security and might trade sex for it, but that security does not necessarily mean money. Sometimes, it just means protection from loneliness. Some women (and men too) irrationally fear the single state.

I've got a shocker for you -- I'm a stripper. And having worked with them myself, I agree with you guys, a lot of them are lying scuzzy whores. But not all of them. I've met a few decent ones. Stripping is what makes me financially independent, and I do it without being rude, obnoxious, harrassing or demanding. I'm nice, and I guess that's why I make money.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    " I have never asked any man, EVER, to buy me anything or pay my bills or whatever. I can do that myself."

You probably ask them to buy your lap dances, no? You need the men from the SC to pay your bills. Not directly paying your bills but your income depends on them.

I am glad to hear from you though to get a stripper's perspective on things. Do you have any pics?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    The real answer to your question...

WHO CARES?
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Aphrodite, as an intelligent independent dancer, you do not fit the profile many of the posters here are comfortable with. Sometimes it appears that they can only interact w/scuzzy whores.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    She grinds on dicks to make money but is not a whore? Ok, whatever you say...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion