tuscl

Tampa Bay Area

Saturday, February 13, 2010 12:20 AM
What club in the tampa bay area or close by has the highest mileage? Meaning what clubs have the most private and willing dancers to do extras? Went to Bare Assetts in holiday and ended up getting to lick the kitty and get a blow job. If I had had anymore dough she garanteed me we would have screwed right here! Any other clubs have this same style dancers?

8 comments

• Shekitout
    14 years ago
    You might try 2001 Odyssey across from Mons Venus on Dale Mabry. Ybor Strip if it's still open is another place you might get lucky. Or you could drive to Columbia, SC and try out Platinum Plus. The club is only topless but you are bound to see & feel the kitty and possibly get a BJ(covered or uncovered) and even full sex. Have been quoted $80 for BJ or sex by the same dancer.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There was a similar discussion topic like this a couple weeks ago. I am going to copy and paste what a tampa local said: "Yeah. You want to go to Scarlett's Ybor Strip. That's a guarantee. You won't get extras at Mons Venus, Shangri-La, Thee Dollhouse, Penthouse Club. 2001 Odyssey is a wild card. I haven't experienced extras there but it was made clear to me that they're available. If, that is, you're willing to pony up $400 for the private VIP(one level more expensive than the spaceship) AND tip. Go to Scarlett's. " By reading the reviews on 2001 Odyssey it sounds like it has a lot of ROBs trying to upsell you to the $200/half hour spaceship room before even having a drink or a regular lap dance with you. I would not go there for extras.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Or you could drive to Columbia, SC and try out Platinum Plus." Really?? Drive over 8 hours (and well over 500 miles!) from Tampa to go to a strip club?? You've got to be kidding!
  • candygirl
    14 years ago
    don't forget about tootsies in Miami gardens .... one guy said it best: "two floors of whores" only thing is once you are in a paid for private booth, girls make you strip so they can be sure you are not a cop. (evidently its a florida thing... i guess cops can't get nude while working as vice on an investigation) be warned 300 up to 1000 per pop. fyi tootsies is a corporately owned club, interesting that you can buy a share of whore house... i guess prostitution is ok as long as its corporately owned and every one gets their 'cut of the profit' pussy stock profit!!!!!!!! meowwwww
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Or, if Sheks & ss1's advice doesn't work for op, he can always drive back over to Bare Assets....... a lot closer than Miami or Columbia
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    LOL...
  • cutzlikaknife
    11 years ago
    I can only speak from the single visit I was there - but trust me unless you want to shell out 4 figures and just be wasteful, there isn't high quality girls at tootsies to start width. But others say different so maybe It got misrepresented to me somehow
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    This thread is almost as old as when cutzlikaknife's theme song came out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion