tuscl

Baltimore / DC Recommendations?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:28 AM
I'm headed to DC in a few weeks for a conference. I know it's YMMV with each dancer, but are there any places you'd recommend where the girls are hot and ITC extras (not necessarily FS) are pretty consistently offered? I don't mind driving a bit to get to the right place. (I've read the reviews, but things can change quickly sometimes. What is the regional rate for this?

7 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Baltimore's "Block" is your best bet, at least it used to be. I don't think strip clubs in D.C. are allowed to do lap dances.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    Don't try Fantasies in Baltimore for extras, it's not that sort of club. Scores might give you better luck.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    just be careful though I have heard the block area has high crime rate.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Players Club on the Baltimore city limits (west) is a constant favorite of mine. It's not on the block and crime may be a little lower here. (See my reviews). Very rarely am I disappointed there. It can be a little expensive since you have to purchase an annual membership, but the hands-on experience here makes it a little easier to tolerate.
  • sslam2000
    14 years ago
    Anyone have suggestions where to go on The Block?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Players Club - Baltimore, Maryland That is the only strip club in the top 100 list on tuscl from Bmore
  • skeets35
    14 years ago
    Avoid DC at all costs. No laps and the women charge you to sit and talk...go figure. The block is a bit of a drive, and is kind of a dump. But, it will give you lots of options. I would Recommend the Showcase Theater in Beltsville. About 20 minutes out of DC, the place is a dump, but is lots of fun. Girls just come over and plop in your lap and chat. Dances are pretty good contact, $30 a piece. $20 cover and it is really small so don't get there too late or you will never get in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion