tuscl

MisterGuy

Clubber
Florida
Enough is enough. I guess we can all now conceded that the above mentioned is easily the most knowledgeable, informed, and brilliant person on any topic every mentioned on this board, and likely any topic in the world. We should all be so very happy he has blessed us with his insights, and guided us out of our uninformed blindness. We all owe him such a debt that we could never pay. I do so hope everyone is on board with me in bowing at his greatness. All Aboard!

20 comments

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    MisterGay is not only a world class reviewer of whore houses, and an incredible respecter of whores, but he is the ultimate short bus rider!

MisterGay also has a highly active social life. Four nights a week he is out cruising the gay bar scene with his buddies vincemichaels and stripclubspy.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Dougster,

Am I to assume you do not hold him in the highest esteem as do I?
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    Clubber, that's what the Ignore button is for. See...I didn't even SEE Dougster's response to you..

The Ignore button is king....
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    CCR,

I used to use the button, but found that I was missing out on some truly entertaining idiocy. I find in takes little effort to just skip over those I do not wish to read.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    Good thought.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    OK, I give up. The idiot can't even accept a truce, such that it was. Also, he is just to easy to berate, but then so are most liberals. Idiots all!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I find in takes little effort to just skip over those I do not wish to read"

...which you NEVER seem to do with me, moron. Live & learn!

Getting desperate eh clubber?? Attack threads are troll-like behavior yanno. Tisk, tisk...

"The idiot can't even accept a truce, such that it was."

What "truce", moron??

"he is just to easy to berate, but then so are most liberals."

LOL...as I've said very recently...I look froward to continue pwning you for many, many years to come old man...run along now...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    As TUSCL idiot, you are simply OUTSTANDING! You even fell for the "truce" line. Can't even grasp sarcasm! Actually, I feel bit bit sad for you.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "You even fell for the 'truce' line. Can't even grasp sarcasm!"

Huh?? What the hell are you even talking about now old man...do YOU even know at this point?? Quit twisting yourself into a pretzel to try & come out on top. *You're* the one that started this attack thread in the first place, and that's first-class desperate troll behavior. Deal with that moron...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    You need to understand the psychology of MisterGay to know why he will never stop. Let me explain:

a) MisterGay is a loser in the game of life and, as such, cannot get any pussy without having to pay for it.
    b) All his life MisterGay has been conditioned to do what his parents and teachers want, i.e. be a good little liberal.
    c) MisterGay knows that good little liberals do not pay women for sex since it is considered exploitive and misogynistic
    d) Because of a) and c) MisterGay is always suffering considerable cognitive dissonance because a good little liberal cannot at the same time be a whore monger.
    e) In order to ease his mental anguish some, MisterGay will never endingly charge his windmills. If his labels like "racist" do not really fit the target of his trolling, he will just imagine they do since the goal is not objective truth but dealing with his own inner conflict.
    f) MisterGay will never be able to get pussy without paying (one of the ways out) and at the same time he will never be able to reconcile his whore mongering with his desire to be a liberal. Hence his bad behavior will continue forever.

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    "attack thread"? I was nothing but complimentary and full of praise in the thread starter.

I would suggest you go back and read and point out where I attacked you rather than just say I did without proof.

Typical liberal behavior. No proof and attacks.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I was nothing but complimentary and full of praise in the thread starter."

LMAO! Even you can't admit to the obvious & lame attempt at attack through parody that this thread was all about in the first place...LIAR!

"Typical liberal behavior. No proof and attacks."

LOL...typical projection on your part clubber...ironic to the last old fool...

"Enough is enough."

We all know by now that's you will *never* get enough of being so thoroughly *pwned* old man...you'll never learn...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Even trys to put words in my mouth and not read what I ACTUALLY type. Now he is a mind-reader! Such an idiot! Nothing more to add.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Even trys to put words in my mouth"

...while you *again* run away from what you said & the manner in which it was obviously said!

"Nothing more to add"

...until you add some more, moron...ugh...
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Whew, for a moment Clubber, I thought Dick Johnson had hacked into your profile and posted this thread. LOL
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    vm,

There was a dilemma about Melon Girl and the village idiot. So if I type MG, that could ONLY be Melon Girl, but mg is low case for the low _______ (fill in the blank).
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Not only is MisterGay a bitchy little faggot, but he is also a complete idiot.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    mg...

The idiot's of the world's poster boy!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    And the ironic posts from this rapidly melting-down wing-nut continue...ugh...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Dougster,

The KING OF IDIOTS!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion