tuscl

Valentine's Day Gift for your Favorite?

Just consider this the PL question of the month:

Are you planning to give a Valentine's Day gift to your favorite(s)?

18 comments

• SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    I was going to give mine a little heart shaped box filled with cocaine.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Already got it but I cannot call her an ATF anymore. She has not worked at the club in over 2 years. Except when I am in town. We are just personal friends.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    This is a good question..I was wondering the same thing myself. Club X is having a valentine's day special party. I might consider going to it.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    No. What little meaning Valentine's day has that isn't reflected in everyother day of the year is for my wife and me.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    If you are a traditionalist, a V-Day gift is for the one woman you care about--wife, SO. If you are a player, you use the day to be nice to your stable, but it will cost you bucks. Even multiple floral arrangements can quickly hit $200-$300. (Got to keep all of them happy.) Or you can just tip one dancer with a $100 bill at the V-Day party and hope for the best--PL conduct.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I plan to give mine a Valentines Day Card, some candy, and a gift card. Or I might just sub a 50 or Ben instead. She gave me two FS sessions at motel this week at $250 total or an average of $125.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I wonder if anyone has ever received a Vday gift from a stripper and what it was.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    I received candy.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    Lol, really Samsung?
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Gift? WTF? I'll blow a load in their mouth when they suck my dick. That'll be the only "gift" they get from me.
  • SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    You're such a hopeless romantic, Dougster.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    Clarifying my answer, I am not a dancer.
  • houndguy2
    15 years ago
    "I wonder if anyone has ever received a Vday gift from a stripper and what it was."

Several years ago I lived in Charlotte, NC and a local strip club had all their dancers give out little cute cards to their regulars. Basically a free lap dance coupon.

Great marketing idea, and really increased the business in the days following V-day.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Nope
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Interesting story houdguy2, I think it would be a great idea for strippers to give valentine day cards to customers. Maybe not a free lap dance but maybe a free admission pass. They can order 2000 premium business cards as free admission passes and pay $49.99 on vistaprint.com. Or buy them with a glossy finish and pay $74.98.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Mine gave me a number of things, but I found one the other day I'd forgotten. A silver key chain. That may have been on V day.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    funny how strippers will wear fake diamond jewelry but expect their PLs to buy real diamond jewelry for them.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    My ATF I would think of buying something special, another favorite I just want to buy condoms.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion