tuscl

At the risk of being unfaithful...

Friday, January 29, 2010 4:15 PM
I surfed upon a website called "Strip Club Network." While the customer reviews are riddled with garbage (TUSCL should have no fear there), seemingly for every club under the sun they have a coupon good for free cover. Has anyone actually printed one out and used it? Was it accepted? Thanks.

17 comments

• magicrat
    14 years ago
    Several times and they have always been accepted.
  • earlyriser60609
    14 years ago
    Dear Founder: Plagiarism is under rated...can we get coupons for cover charge?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If the club is highlighted in gold/yellow then the free passes will probably be accepted with no problems. In Ohio, that means the Deja Vu clubs and Hustler club. Those free passes have a specific club listed on them. However, every single club has a free generic online pass SCN. I think some strip club managers may not even realize that SCN is giving out free passes to their club and may not honor it. I know kahoot's used to have a free online pass on their website but took it down and had to make a sign saying they no longer accept their online pass. Also not to mention how old and outdated a lot of the info is on SCN. For example, Vanity is listed on there as Pure Platinum still even though they changed their name years ago. Club X is listed as Xcalibur (another old name). I guess you could always call ahead and ask if they accept the strip club network passes. The worst they can say is no.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Thanks, folks! I'll print out one or two and try. The worst is they say no. If they do take it, then that just provides additional money for overpriced drinks, etc. I will say though the Las Vegas clubs were posted with the same discount coupon. Now if one could avoid a $50 cover in such manner, that would REALLY be a bonus! EarlyRiser, don't know whether I'd like to see Founder's site littered with as many ads as Strip Club Network has. Being primarily text, this site loads fast. I'll be happy to swing over to SCN just to print out a few coupons and then come back here for everything else. Yes, Sam, thanks. I did note some of the info on SCN is old. Crazy Horse Too in Las Vegas is as shuddered as can be--I walked past it when there. Crazy Horse 3 is now their new locale. That's one change lacking I noticed about SCN.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    Ah SCL, I used to refer to this and posted reviews there. Until I made a trip to Vegas. I visited a place rated the best: "talk of the town(TOT)" IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST PLACES EVER. while there for a week I visited as many places as possible. I posted my honest reviews. A couple of days later I noticed my negative review of TOT was gone and their rating back up. I replayed my review only to again have it deleted. When I went a third time I found myself banned. I did NOT say anything personal against anyone in particular or mention anything that could implicate. Only thing I can figure is I notice that clubs have memberships too. And have the ability to delete reviews they feel "inflammatory" HELLO what's the point? If a club who pays much more for their membership can alter their rating then it is just an advertising platform. Good thing though... I got pissed and ended up finding the best site on the net.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Paper Moon has a sign up stating they don't accept the SCN free pass (hey, what did you expect?)
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    THAT INFERNAL, MOTHERF-ING PAPER MOON! Seriously Steve, I'll chip in to hire a charter bus for you & the other oppressed Paper Moonians to ride to freedom. ["World famous" my arse!]
  • founder
    14 years ago
    I am working on a way for club owners to use this site for advertising, but I still want to keep the site unbiased. Hope to have something available soon.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Local clubs in NJ do not accept the SCL free pass. I think only the registered clubs paying to be there accept them.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    Founder. Point to my post above was that this is an unbiased site. Taking $ from clubs in any way or letting them offer coupons will tant this. The value I get from honest reviews offsets any coupon. Think of it this way.... $ saved from ROBs far outweigh covercharges. Thanks and keep up good work
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I agree with curiousgeorgefun. The cover charge represents a small percent of my overall total strip club spending. Getting ripped off by ROBs unfortunately makes up a larger percentage. If I was happy with just going to the same strippers over and over again, I could save a lot of money and avoid ROBs, but I like to play the field and exercise my variety. This means I'll encounter ROBs more often than some of you guys who just stick with your regular dancers.
  • Book Guy
    14 years ago
    New Orleans clubs have some coupons up on SCL. I've tried to redeem a few and been told by the door crew that they'd never heard of or seen that coupon at all, but when I said "OK then" and started to depart, they decided to honor it "just this once, but don't try that trick again." I mentioned it to an on-duty manager, but I see that they didn't do anything about it at SCL. Dunno whether that's the club's management or the website's, that is willing to continue the charade. In any case, it's a charade.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    My experience with SCL is that the "owners" of the clubs can delete comments from the comments section at will, but not anything that is posted in the reviews section.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    Review section too. If you must visit SCL and get coupon. Use this site for honest reviews. In Vegas you can get cover from flyers or web. Just don't tell cab driver. Loose free ride. They get your cover if they bring you on your "free ride"
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    If you go to club website, (clickable link from here under club info), you can often get a free/discounted printable pass.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    minnow has a good point especially with the spearmint rhino clubs (excludes Vegas location though) and Brad's Brass Flamingo. Kahoot's however, took down their online pass and made a sign they no longer honor it.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Hey, anything to get an "overpriced drink" subsidy, which saving on cover would provide.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion