tuscl

Worst strip club ad ever

Strip clubs pretty much sell themselves; you get to see naked ladies for reasonable prices and also dehumanize them. So, really, everybody wins. But if you want to see how not to make a strip club ad, look no further than this SFW local commercial from the past.
Nothing gets me hotter than malpractice lawsuits that make women look like Pez dispensers that were a result of a malfunctioning machine at the factory.
On the plus side, if you want to see unhappy freaks of nature forced into stripping by a cruel doctor who ruined their lives and forever damaged the health of their spinal cord, there's no better place than the Valley Club! It's like The Island of Dr. Moreau, but less sexy and with smaller boobs than Marlon Brando's.

http://guyism.com/2010/01/worst-strip-cl…

7 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    Wow! That sounds like the place to visit...
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    You're right, it is absolutely awful. So many directions they could've gone and they chose the absolute worst road.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    dear god that was horrible.
    I've been to that club a few times and thankfully it's not too bad a place. It's "sister" club near LAX is one of my faves and is a much better club all around.
  • SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    God, that was terrible.

And I agree about breast size. Why do some women think that bigger is always better?

Personally, breast size is almost irrelevant to me when I'm judging a chick's body. I just want them roughly proportional to her body size and that's it. I've dated girls with small chests and even my first lap dance was from a girl with tiny breasts. In all those cases it didn't matter to me a bit.
  • jack_s
    15 years ago
    Is this for real? It almost seems like a parody.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Looks like some big ego club owner walked into a TV station with this idea and the advertising sales rep said, 'sure, we can do that.'

Another statement on the economy and the desperate state of the media.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Idiotic ... but (a) memorable, and (b) humorous (barely), and (c) the girl who got the boob-job done, is really really really hot (at least, her face is).

I think it's an effective ad, on the basis of A B and C above. It might indeed have increased their revenue ... might ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion