tuscl

Founder-About new clubs ??

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 11:34 PM
I recently found out about two new clubs in the Houston area, neither of which is here. I'm going to check out one of them next week. Whose responsibility is it to enter the club's information here?

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Two links over from where the glossary link is up top, there is a link to add a club. I have added clubs before and I encourage you to do so dudester. [view link]
  • RickWood
    14 years ago
    I always thought it was our responsibility to enter new club information. There is a screen (top of the screen, next to the last option on the right) to add new clubs.
    14 years ago
    I've done it, added the Penthouse Club in philly awhile back. It'd been open for a bit so I took the plunge. Was able to get some of the details, phone number, address, link, hours etc. off their web site. I've also updated and corrected information many times. As RW says, it's our responsibility. Who else is going to do it? Pay it forward.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    It was pretty easy to add a club, there's a link and then I filled in the clubs details.
  • earlyriser60609
    14 years ago
    Holy Cow, don't keep us in suspense....cut work and get over there pronto so we get a flavor of the new clubs...give us a quick hint: what part of town?
  • founder
    14 years ago
    Please add any clubs that you know of. Our goal is to have the most complete list. As much as I'd like to tour the country scouring for clubs, my funds and lifestyle do not allow that :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion