tuscl

DOUBLES IN VIP

10inches
Florida
dancer at local club i visit keeps trying to get me to do a double with her friend. just wondering if she is simply trying to make money or if maybe she is really into girls and this is a way great to do both. she's guaranteed me that she and her friend will "do each other w/tongue and fingers". anyone tried doubles in club and how did it go. was it worth the $$

16 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Even if she is really into girls she is not using her time at work to get her sex fix in. She is playing you and trying to get you excited about girl on girl action. If she was really into the girls she would just fuck them herself without waiting for a customer to pay for it.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Also the more and more a girl does talking her way into the VIP the less mileage she will give.

If the girl has given you a nice sample, and you like it, then go for it, but please don't just take their word for it! And never pay in advance for it.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    One way to play this would be to agree to a double-dance in the less expensive areas of the club. I found that even in the air-dance emporiums, a two girl lap dance gets much hotter than the normal table dance. So for double a $10-20 per song fee, you can get a little sample of the girl-on-girl vibe. If you like it enough to sacrifice some of the normal extras in VIP, go for it; if it doesn't ring your bell, thank them sincerely and go with your regular one-on-one. Maybe her little lipsitck lesbian tryst will help get the juices flowing!
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    10inches, you need to give us a little more info here. Is this an air dance club, two way contact, or is she a FS girl? Have you had a dance with the friend, how did you enjoy her dances?

They're both going to expect full price for each of them, maybe an extra tip too. If they're pleasuring each other, who's taking care of you?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I normally would say doubles don't work but there was 1 time at a very extras friendly club I did it once and it worked out great.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    The only gals I take to VIP are FS gals. I negotiate the rate upfront. As I a am LT VIP, there is no charge for me taking a gal to the upstairs VIP or CR. I recently had a hot 20 yr old blonde in VIP for $300 for FS - BJ then sex. She had a nice tight pussy too - I got off quick!

Before taking a gal I will ask her if she likes to play. If no, I send her away. If yes I will ask what kinda fun does she like to have, etc.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    10 is asking if doubles are worth the extra money.

Usually the G-G part is pretty lame with nipple lick being the highlite. I usually get deflated at some point during the uninspired oral sex routine, and wish I hadn't wasted the extra bucks.

THERE CAN BE EXCEPTIONS!! I have done DATY and received BBBJ at the same time. But, that usually doesn't happen.

Be like Player11 and get a contract before you go - I guess remedy for breach would involve not paying them. That can get messy...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I do them ocassionally just for variety. I do not like to watch girl on girl action. I want to be the center of attention. I pick a favorite and then have her pick the second girl. One that she is compatiable with. One the uses similar skills. I do it about once a month at my favorite club.
  • how
    15 years ago
    The dancers who hunt in pairs are typically bigger scammers/ROBs than the average dancer. But of course there are exceptions. If you know a dancer is an extras-kind-of-gal, a three-way with her and one of her girlfriends might be good as a change of pace. I did that once and got BBBJ during the "dance."
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    I've never sprung for this type of thing, mostly for the same reason shadocat gives, i.e. I want to be the center of attention. The other reason is the cost. Typically, the clubs here want double for that. Since the VIP cost locally is usually split roughly in half between the club and the dancer, that means I'd be paying double for the room itself, but not getting double the time. Paying each girl's share wouldn't be so bad, were I interested in such a thing, but the room doesn't cost the club any more to maintain with three people in it for an hour than it does for two. :)
  • gk
    15 years ago
    No, I don't think two girls in the private daance room or VIP is worth the time or money. You usualy end up getting less attention and contact than you wouuld prefer for yourself and what they do with each other is probably going to be tame relative to what your expectations might be. The club and other facts on the ground affect this too.

If you're into girl-on-girl, ask if they want to do a private party with you, your place or a motel--then see how serious they are about working together.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    I had a bad experience with a 3-some once. They were fine and told me that they would do a 3 for 1, I am thinking, yeah, right. So I asked them if they meant all 3 would do a dance for me at the same time for the cost of one $25 dance. They said yes, so back we go. It was fun, but like Mr shadow and Mr george say, I want to be the center of attraction. At the end of one dance, I didn't feel that vibe so I told them one dance would be the end. At that point when I gave them the $25, that's when the shit hit the fan. It turned into an "I said, they said at that point, and they insisted I was wrong" I held my ground and the manager was called in. After a several minute conversation with him, actually it was quite cordial, and he seemed to be the non-threatening type, I offered to pay $25 more and he said that would be OK. So I got off fairly well, but the damage was done. Never will I do it again with them. As Dougster, would say, well I won't say it, but I think you guys know what he would say about them. I am happy enough with just one to entertain me.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I did that once. A hunter-killer team cornered me and gave me the hard sell about a double. They offered a great price, which was both of them for the price of one.

It was awkward because the dance booth was very small. They were on top of me but not in a good way. I was cramped and uncomfortable. Now, in a larger VIP room it could be OK.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    One other alternative that may or may not work at your club (names changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

I was taking Holly into VIP and she asked if Sherry could come along and give us just a dance or two at the beginning. Between the fact that I find it hard to deny anything Holly asks for, and the fact that I had been wanting to get a floor dance from Sherry anyway (but we never managed to sync up), I said it was fine.

On the downside, as some have suggested, I *did* get less attention from Sherry than I would have if I had gotten a floor dance. And the dances were twice as much (cost) in VIP as on the floor.

But on the upside, it was pretty no-holds-barred and Holly's fingers or lips were pretty much constantly somewhere on Sherry, and usually on her kitty. And after Sherry left, Holly was more revved than usual, so the remainder of our VIP was hotter than usual.

So, I got my "watch some girl-on-girl" jollies and a better remainder of the VIP for a good bit less than if I had just taken them both to VIP for the whole time.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    samsung: Even if she is really into girls she is not using her time at work to get her sex fix in.

This is probably true 99.9% of the time, but what if she's a nympho? ;-)

Besides, Billy Jeff taught us all that oral sex isn't sex. ;-)

Seriously, I *do* know one dancer (call her Tonya) who's not a nympho, but really enjoys the variety. I've told her before that I had enough $$$ for 15 minutes with 2 girls, or 30 minutes with just her, and sometimes she opts for the threesome, esp if it's a dancer that she's never "had" before. (Other times not -- if it was all the time, I'd get a complex. ;-)

One slow night, I was sitting with 2 other dancers, one of whom I had been in a 3-some room with (with Tonya being the third). She said to the other dancer (who was fairly new) that Tonya was a great kitty eater, and I teased her that if her facial expression (when we were in the room) was any indication, she was telling the truth.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    At one club, the 2-4-1 is either 2 songs with one girl, or two girls for one song. I've taken advantage of the 2 girl dances a few times and they were enjoyable.

One thing to watch out for: During one dance both girls ended up on top of me, grinding away at each other. These were not big girls, but it was still a couple hundred pounds of girl flesh on a sensitive spot. Afterward I was walking funny for a couple days.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion